“Kringle yes doughnuts no.”
Review of O&H Danish Bakery

O&H Danish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Racine
Cuisines: Danish
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I am from upper Wisconsin and was in the area so I stopped by this bakery. I love doughnuts so I thought I would give this place a try which was recommended by a friend. I was very disappointed with the doughnuts. A bit on the stale side and a bit bland too. I frequent a bakery in a small town run by a local. I compare bakeries I visit to this one. O&H doesn't compare to my home town bakery taste wise and cost. Doughnuts up here are .75 ea. for a wide variety. At O&H they range about a dollar to a dollar plus per doughnut depending what you buy. I didn't have a Kringle so I have no comment on them. There was a free sample Kringle which I believe was chocolate chip. It tasted o.k.

1  Thank MidWestFeedback
Peter O, Media Coordinator at O&H Danish Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

We are sorry to hear that your experience at our store was less than desired with regard to the taste, quality and price point of our doughnuts. We are a four generation owned family company built on taste, quality and tradition and strive to produce the best product for our customers. Your feedback is important to us and will be used when evaluating taste, quality and price points of our products, especially donuts. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and if you have any other questions or concerns regarding our product, please call our customer service department at 1-877-369-3565, between 8am and 4pm (CST), Monday through Friday.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We knew there was a Danish Bakery in Racine so we checked and there was one with four locations. On a Sunday morning we drove around and finally found I and H Danish Bakery. It was worth the effort to find. My wife and I each had a Danish pastry and it was so good we each ordered a second. Then we bought one of their famous Kringle pastries. Oh my was that ever good. This place is wonderful!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We've ordered online from O&H before, so we were delighted to stop here during our road trip on our way home from Utah. We called ahead with our order to make sure that we could get the flavors of Kringle that we wanted. We purchased 21 Kringle that we took home for ourselves and friends and family. They are all delicious! We also tried the Danish layer cake as I had fond memories of those from when I lived in Denmark. It was tasty as well. Next time we're in town (and we're hoping there's a next time) we'll stop at the other location in town because I understand there is a deli there as well that serves open faced sandwiches.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Those Danish sure know how to make Kringle. This is a perfect gift for anyone that loves pastries. There are multiple "flavors" to choose from. They also have good donuts and coffee.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Originally from Racine, I always make it a point to stop for florenteen horns when I go back home. They also have the best breads, cakes and the donuts are amazing! Don't forget your Kringle!