“Very nice - Perfect jumping off point for a Dells vacation!”

Quality Inn Reedsburg
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Reedsburg
Reviewed 8 November 2009

My family only gets together one weekend a year to truly relax...we hadn't been to the Dells in about 15 years, so we decided to spend Labor Day weekend up there. We had a great rate, but would have stayed there regardless of the discount. Rooms are very clean (only a couple small complaints) and breakfast is filling (scrambled eggs are always better than hard boiled!). They also allow dogs with no restrictions on which rooms they can be in - we've had to take smoking rooms in other hotels.

The property is well-maintained, but showing its age. Not sure what the purple gelatinous substance floating in the hot tub, was...only had that problem once, though, so whatever it was, they took care of it. They have a bin of pool toys for kids to use in the pool room, unfortunately, most of them were broken.

Service at the front desk was hit & miss. I took our towels down to the desk to exchange them (we didn't want housekeeping for our two night stay), but couldn't find anyone at the desk. Their "bell" was a teeny tiny wireless doorbell that they set in the middle of the counter...you're lucky to find it...you're luckier if the batteries work. They didn't when we were there.

All in all, it's a great value.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 September 2009

Enjoyed our stary. Nice rooms with good mattresses and bedding. Breakfast was great. Would recommend this motel higly.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2009

I started my stay at the Super 8 and that was a mistake. This Hotel was very gross and I will never go back again. I asked for my money back and was even willing to sleep in my car if another Hotel in town didnt have room for me. I went into Quality Inn and was greeted by the Front Desk Manager, She took me to see a room to make sure that I would be comfortable there. She made me feel like I was the only Guest in this Hotel even though I could see the parking lot was full. I think the General Manager of this Hotel should feel very lucky to have such a great person to leave in charge. If she was my employee I would do everything in my power to keep her. My room was a 100% cleaner than the one I had at Super 8. I will be back whenever I am in town.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2009

Staying in the suite was a mixed bag. Although it was very roomy, had a kitchen, its own entrance and three bedrooms, the maid service was awful. We specifically asked her to make up the beds (she never did), had to practically coerce her to take the garbage out and provide clean towels.

The hotel's management was very very accomodating for our large group. Overall, I would recommend this as a place to stay, and hope you have a clean room to come back to at the end of your day!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family

Been to Quality Inn Reedsburg? Share your experiences!