“Interesting...”

Quality Inn Reedsburg
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Reedsburg
Reviewed 24 August 2010

Me my 7 year old daughter, my girlfriend and her 2 girls spent the nite at this hotel.
It was an interesting experience. Short time after check in a girl that was sitting in the lobby, went outside to have a cig with the worker. She had left her purse behind a chair while she was outside. Well I guess someone stole her wallet out of her purse. Who leave their purse unattended anyways.... The cops were called and statements were given.
We had all left to go back to the Dells and when we returned we learned that the mother of the girl who had her wallet stolen came back and was knocking on certain doors looking for the wallet. Even the front desk worker was allowing this. I think if the cop couldnt knock on vistiors rooms what makes it ok for the workes to allow a mother to do it. The worker was in the wrong big time wrong...
Besides all of this the breakfast was ok.. Hotel lobby was hotter then heck when you walked in.
The person that came in for the morning shift was rude and called us at 11:01 to ask if we were staying or leaving.. Check out is at 11. Opps a minute over... We were walking out of the room when the phone rang.
If you want to stay at a circus please stay here....

Still laughing

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank sinz35

Reviewed 23 April 2010

Clean and affordable. Wonderful breakfast with scrambled eggs and sausage. Staff was wonderful and even let me have a few friends come and swim for free. I have family in this area and this is the only hotel I will stay in.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2009

We opted to stay here instead of the Dells for Cost. It was worth it - for the most part.
The breakfast was great, and well maintained! The attendant was constantly filling and cleaning. It was probably the best continental breakfast I have had. They even had a highchair for my toddler. The room was clean- a bit small, but well kept. The pool could have been a little warmer, but it wasn't bad. The property seemed well maintained and clean. The only " complaint" is the staff seemed to have a lot of visitors, in areas guests could see, one even helped themself to breakfast. Also, there were many times there wasn't anyone at the front desk.
Overall- I would say it was a good expierence. It was a family friendly place for us.
It is worth driving the extra 15 minutes past the Dells.
I would stay here again, no question.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2009

My family only gets together one weekend a year to truly relax...we hadn't been to the Dells in about 15 years, so we decided to spend Labor Day weekend up there. We had a great rate, but would have stayed there regardless of the discount. Rooms are very clean (only a couple small complaints) and breakfast is filling (scrambled eggs are always better than hard boiled!). They also allow dogs with no restrictions on which rooms they can be in - we've had to take smoking rooms in other hotels.

The property is well-maintained, but showing its age. Not sure what the purple gelatinous substance floating in the hot tub, was...only had that problem once, though, so whatever it was, they took care of it. They have a bin of pool toys for kids to use in the pool room, unfortunately, most of them were broken.

Service at the front desk was hit & miss. I took our towels down to the desk to exchange them (we didn't want housekeeping for our two night stay), but couldn't find anyone at the desk. Their "bell" was a teeny tiny wireless doorbell that they set in the middle of the counter...you're lucky to find it...you're luckier if the batteries work. They didn't when we were there.

All in all, it's a great value.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Enjoyed our stary. Nice rooms with good mattresses and bedding. Breakfast was great. Would recommend this motel higly.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2009

I started my stay at the Super 8 and that was a mistake. This Hotel was very gross and I will never go back again. I asked for my money back and was even willing to sleep in my car if another Hotel in town didnt have room for me. I went into Quality Inn and was greeted by the Front Desk Manager, She took me to see a room to make sure that I would be comfortable there. She made me feel like I was the only Guest in this Hotel even though I could see the parking lot was full. I think the General Manager of this Hotel should feel very lucky to have such a great person to leave in charge. If she was my employee I would do everything in my power to keep her. My room was a 100% cleaner than the one I had at Super 8. I will be back whenever I am in town.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2009

Staying in the suite was a mixed bag. Although it was very roomy, had a kitchen, its own entrance and three bedrooms, the maid service was awful. We specifically asked her to make up the beds (she never did), had to practically coerce her to take the garbage out and provide clean towels.

The hotel's management was very very accomodating for our large group. Overall, I would recommend this as a place to stay, and hope you have a clean room to come back to at the end of your day!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reedsburg
Voyageur Inn and Conference Center
25 mi away
Ramada Richland Center
Ramada Richland Center
#1 of 3 in Richland Center
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin De...
#25 of 75 in Wisconsin Dells
Super 8 Reedsburg
Super 8 Reedsburg
#2 of 4 in Reedsburg

Been to Quality Inn Reedsburg? Share your experiences!