“OMG the Walleye dinner worth the price!!”

Rhinelander Cafe & Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Rhinelander Cafe & Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Rhinelander
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A fixture in Rhinelander for over 85 years. Always dependable,excellant fish and steaks . Open for B-L-and dinner.
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I could not believe the size of the beer battered walleye dinner. Was so good!! It is a little more pricey but so worth it ..was like having an all you can eat walleye dinner...definitely going back!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is a Rhinelander old stand bye. The cuisine Up North does not vary all that much from one place to another. So this is no way a stand out. It is dark paneled and great on a winter day but less so on a lovely summer day. Our 13 year old grandson loved it.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Try the french onion soup...yum! We had the Greek salad I had the Greek chicken dish; my wife had the cheesy chicken dish (sorry, I don't remember the exact menu names) All the food...and the service was great! Prices are reasonable considering the serving sizes and quality.
Also had a fabulous Brandy Alexander...made with real ice cream.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My wife and I took two of our sons here for our anniversary. Our sons are both in their 30's and couldn't wait to get out of there because of the atmosphere, and music definitely geared toward a much, much older generation. The only reason I'm giving it a 3 out of 5 is because of the atmosphere. If I was 70 years old I would have rated it a 5 out of 5. The food was good and the service was good.

1  Thank benfris
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Always good, last night was no exception. It was a Thursday night and business was brisk---a good sign for a restaurant. Had liver and onions (can't get that everywhere) but avoid the the merlot and have beer instead--this is Rhinelander after all!