“Enjoyed our stay, would recommend to others!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rhinelander
Reviewed 7 February 2012

After an unpleasant hotel experience the evening before in Minnesota, was happy to find this hotel clean, quiet and everything I expected. The complimentary breakfast was very nice and offered more choices than all other hotels I've stayed at, including other Americinns. Would definately stay here again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: away from elevators, away from stairwells, away from ice machines, on opposite side as the parking l...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 January 2012

The service was what I generally expect from more upscale hotels. We saw several shifts come and go as we were snowed in an additional day and there was not a single unfriendly or unhelpful person working there. They also call their complimentary breakfast continental but it is the first continental breakfast I have had that served omelets and bacon!

Reviewed 31 January 2012

very clean and quiet hotel,close to town.Nice pool and comfortable beds, and FREE breakfast daily.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

I stayed at the Rhinelander, WI AmericInn for 2 nights based on the previous reviews and I was disappointed. The room was clean but the recliner was old, uncomfortable, and it would not recline. The biggest problem was the noise! There was a youth hockey team staying both nights and they ran up and down the halls like wild animals both nights. The first night I confronted about 8 of noisemakers and I also went up to the front desk around 10:30 pm to complain. I first blame the people in charge of these kids, but the final blame rests with the hotel staff. It is their job to control guests who are running wild.

Room Tip: Ask to be as far away from the pool as you can!
2  Thank tower u
eskinner, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay. While we always hope every guest has a perfect experience with us, things do happen from time to time. I would like to sincerely apologize for the noise issues you experienced during your stay with us. Young children, especially in larger groups, can be a bit rambunctious at times, but we should have been more on top of the issue. I have used this as an opportunity to coach and train my staff so that they are even more prepared in the future.

I also want to thank you for letting me know about the recliner in the room. We do perform regular preventative maintenance in all rooms, but often rely on our guests to let us know when something is not right--who better than those that actually stay in the room? I truly appreciate you bringing this to my attention and we were able to replace the recliner right away with one in proper working condition.

We did receive the survey you filled out regarding your stay and I reponded personally via email--I hope you received the note and offer to come and see us again on me. We are highly dedicated to the care and comfort of our guests and would love the opportunity to show this to you on your next trip to the Rhinelander area.

Please take care and thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did--these are always opportunities to improve and I appreciate the feedback.

Erin Skinner

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Clean, comfortable accommodations. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable and inviting lobby and pool area. Staff that goes out of their way to take care of us. Our families choice every time we visit Rhinelander.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2011

We visit this hotel annually for a family Christmas gathering and weekend getaway. We are always treated like old friends, and shown hospitality above and beyond expectations.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2011

For the better part of a year I've stayed in this hotel one or two nights per week. I can't remember when I've ever had a problem; the place is obviously run extremely well. Other lodging facilities in the area just don't provide the enjoyable stay that this AmericInn does. If I had anything to grouse about it would be that my Sprint connection varies between OK and lousy, and I wish I could go for a run without being on a busy highway at the start and finish. It's hard to find anything to complain about at this place! I hope not too many people find out about it so I don't have trouble getting a room :-)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhinelander
Comfort Inn
#6 of 8 in Rhinelander
AmericInn Minocqua
AmericInn Minocqua
#5 of 7 in Minocqua

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander? Share your experiences!