“Great Place and Great Staff”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rhinelander
Rubicon, WI
“Great Place and Great Staff”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We were stranded in Rhinelander due to a car repair that would take two days. The hotel is very nice, manager stated that they are going to remodel next year we both asked each other why the place looks great. The staff went out of there way to help us. When we were seated in the lobby waiting for our car they would no vacuum because it might disturb us. If we are ever in Rhinelander again we will stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Bruce, South Dakota
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Very nice facility! Nice hot tub! Delicious breakfast with lots of choices! Clean rooms. Bath tub with jets in room was a little small, but ok. Enjoyed the bath salts provided and large towels. Large indoor pool with towels provided. We stayed at the Americinn in Rhinelander, WI. Nice, newer facility.

Room Tip: We chose a room with a tub with jets. Tub was a little small, but fine. Bath salts and large towels...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I have stayed here in the past several times (about 3 years ago?).The room is warm and inviting. Everything is up to date. What disappointed me this time was the lack of supervision of children running hallways and the lack of the staff doing nothing about it.

I did mention to the desk on day one that children were running the halls unattended. I understand there was a birthday party going on. I don't have a problem with that. The front desk apologized. The next day children were running up and down the steps in the breakfast area. It was a disruption to people eating. There are no excuses. Yes I have children. We respect people around us because this is their vacation too.

This time around, what disappointed me about the many stays here. The front desk said or did nothing the next day. I have stayed at many family places and usually if management has to get involved, you usually see the family or party asked to leave.

Room Tip: Don't stay off of the pool area on either level.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Paige74
eskinner, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
I would like to thank you for taking a moment to express your concerns regarding the children running arund during your stay with us. I am truly sorry if the staff in anyway made it appear that they didn't care--it can be difficult at times to balance the needs/wants of all guests and I know my staff tries very hard ensure that all of our guests have a fun, relaxing time here at the hotel. I do apologize if we fell a bit short in this area during your visit with us. I will be using your comments here as an opportunity to open a discussion with the front desk to make sure we are all on the same page in handling disruptions at the hotel. Again, I would like to thank you for expressing your concerns and allowing me the opportunity to further work with my staff to make sure we don't have issues in the future. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We were attending our Family Reunion and we couldn't all stay at our daughter's vacation home, so we all started looking for a nice motel to spend our evenings. The reviews for this place were all very positive. Never having stayed at an AmericInn before, and because they were actually the newest hotel in the area we chose AmericInn. There was nothing that wasn't good about this place. Have already recommended it to others.

Room Tip: They were very accommodating when we asked about being placed on the 1st floor because of my sister...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Arrived early evening via plane & went to Americinn. Super nice staff person had everything arranged. We were settled in to our spacious, clean rooms in no time. She passed word along to the night staff person who had an early breakfast ready for us by 545am. Americinn is definitely my place to stay in Rhinelander.

Room Tip: We had dinner at the Rhinelander Restaurant & Pub....It was also awesome!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
New Lenox, Illinois
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I am a Travel Agent in Frankfort, IL. I have stayed at many AmericInn locations across the midwest and I think the Rhinelander location is one of the nicest I have stayed at. The Manager Erin is on top of things there. She was busy on a Saturday morning making sure the breakfast items were restocked and that everyone had enough.
The location is fabulous and the staff extremely friendly. I used the washer and dryer and had no problems at all. Also only $1.00 to use each unlike other hotels. Did not get a chance to use the pool but I did go into to check it out and the pool area was nice and clean as well as the pool and whirlpool. Plenty of towels to use.
The room was very clean and comfortable for my family of 5. Nice to have a mini-frig and micro in the room. The bedding extremely comfortable with plenty of pillows. Also 2 sinks one in bathroom and one outside of bathroom. What a great shower with plenty of hot water and good water pressure.
I would stay at this property again as it was very accommodating and convenient with a Culvers across the parking lot.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Overall nice property. Generous parking, well lighted lot. As a female road warrior I appreciate this.
Bed was super comfy. Enjoyed the better than average linens and fluffy towels. And nice hot water shower pressure.
The carpeting in the room and halls is due for replacing. Walking paths very obvious, as well as overall dirt embedded in the carpets showing they are past their lifespan.
Gold lounge chair in room had stains on it. Not attractive.
Breakfast area was clean. The 'fried' eggs were dried out. Maybe scrambled would stay fresher. Selection of food was fine.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Will stay again. Generally have good experiences with AmericInn properties.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank kattrainer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhinelander
Comfort Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#4 of 8 in Rhinelander
The Pointe Hotel & Suites

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander? Share your experiences!