“Good burgers”

Add it.
Zadnik's Brick Oven Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We visited since they have reopened. Tried the stuffed burgers and they were very tasty. Service was somewhat slow but overall a good value for the money.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've had 3 pizzas since the change from Zippy's to Zadnik's. They are so-so pizzas. The last one, however, was not good at all. We ordered a large which should have been enough for 3 people. The pizza was a small oval-shaped pizza, barely enough for two and not very good tasting. This was while the owner/manager was in jail for dealing drugs, so perhaps he's a better cook?

1  Thank IngaMari
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Took my nieces and nephew to to Zadnik's for dinner while visiting them on Friday night. Kids like the place.They live in Rhinelander. We had never been their, but would go back.

1  Thank suzz22bd
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Stopped in alone while on a business trip. The atmosphere and the girls working were both welcoming and warm. They made me feel comfortable, not like I was alone. I ordered a pizza, and a few PBR's, it was great.
They deliver as well 715 420 1515
I highly recommend Zadniks

1  Thank Cowboyms
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Most reviews here are from when it was called Zippy's, it is much better with the new owners and it is now called Zadnik's.

I ate here recently with a party of 6 on a Saturday night. We loved the Chicken Parmecean dinner, meatball sandwich and chicken alfredo. The Meatball Calzone was good but ask for it with extra marinara sauce or at least more on the side. Colossal onion rings were great. Good cocktails. Good service. Fair prices with most dinners being under $10. I haven't tried the pizza yet, but we'll be back.

They also deliver.