“Once and done”

Add it.
Zadnik's Brick Oven Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 August 2014

First and last time at this restaurant. I had the spicy garlic chicken pasta that wasn't spicy and I thought was way overpriced for what you got at $10.95. I had to pay $12.95 for gluten free version. A menu posted online on 12/26/13 showed the price at $8.95. My wife had the lime tequila chicken pasta that she couldn't eat because of overpowering lime taste. We brought it home and our son tried it and agreed. This item on the 12/26/13 menu was $9.95 and was now priced at $11.95. We had to pay $13.95 for the gluten free version. I give it a 3 out of 5 rating because the service was good since there were only two tables occupied when we were there. Too expensive for what you get and what we got wasn't that good.

2  Thank benfris

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We visited since they have reopened. Tried the stuffed burgers and they were very tasty. Service was somewhat slow but overall a good value for the money.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've had 3 pizzas since the change from Zippy's to Zadnik's. They are so-so pizzas. The last one, however, was not good at all. We ordered a large which should have been enough for 3 people. The pizza was a small oval-shaped pizza, barely enough for two and not very good tasting. This was while the owner/manager was in jail for dealing drugs, so perhaps he's a better cook?

1  Thank IngaMari
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Took my nieces and nephew to to Zadnik's for dinner while visiting them on Friday night. Kids like the place.They live in Rhinelander. We had never been their, but would go back.

1  Thank suzz22bd
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Stopped in alone while on a business trip. The atmosphere and the girls working were both welcoming and warm. They made me feel comfortable, not like I was alone. I ordered a pizza, and a few PBR's, it was great.
They deliver as well 715 420 1515