“Great Value, Atmosphere and Food”
Review of Hideout Steakhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hideout Steakhouse
Ranked #42 of 70 Restaurants in Rhinelander
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 December 2012

The Hideout Steakhouse has a wide variety on the menu. We had the wraps and the lunch special. Everything was outstanding. I dine here on a regulary basis and have never had a bad meal. The prices are extremely reasonable. They featue a punch card for sandwiches and wraps. When the card is filled up you get two free sandwiches.

The atmosphere is very welcoming and the waitstaff has always been friendly. I would highly recommend this restaurant. They also have a large room in the back for parties. It's a great place for wedding or baby showers or a retirement party, etc.

1  Thank Brooklynn B

Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

We heard about this place from acquaintances. The first time we pulled into the parking lot we were a little nervous. Did I mention the restaurant is inside the same building as a bowling alley? Building is very green (maybe metal?) and looked like a typical bowling alley. We thought about leaving. When we walked inside, we were impressed. It's cute inside! Clean wood-like floors, nice bar, pleasantly decorated. We were there on a Wednesday 1/2 off all appetizers and 25 cent chicken wings. My son, 8, got the chicken wings, golden and crunchy. He also got the clam appetizer which he enjoyed, clam shells stuffed with a clam stuffing topped with bacon. I did not care for these. He maybe got 10, full price would be six something but it was half off appetizers. Cheap! Please see picture of the specials menu. Breadsticks, which come with the dinner are warm, soft, crunchy, chewy, fresh, garlicky, and topped with parm cheese and served with a special cream cheese on the side. Breadsticks are yummy, preferred mine without the optional cream cheese. My meal was huge. Noodle topped with hefty chunks of broccoli and cauliflower and other veggies ( spinach, squash, carrots) with a red sauce. Veggies tasted firm and fresh, not like they has been overcomes. Please see picture of my "doggie bag". My meal cost ten dollars and some change. My husband the special of the evening, prime rib, in which was suppositively marinated and prepared a bit differently than traditional prime rib. I had a bite and I thought it was yummy, flavorful, and tender and I don't eat meat. My husband said it had almost a wine taste about it and would probably not order it again. The first time ( only been there twice) we dined in, my husband ordered a steak off the regular menu and
enjoyed it. We will definitely try this restaurant for a third time!!

1  Thank catchthetrain