“Wonderful fish fry -- just make sure you look for it in the Shopko shopping center.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Papillon's Cafe

Papillon's Cafe
Ranked #32 of 69 Restaurants in Rhinelander
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Park Falls, WI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great fish fry, especially if you like haddock. And Cody is a super server! He ran the entire dining room all by himself on a Friday night, and he never missed a beat.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Picklynn

Wausau
“Great haddock fist fry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

One of the best fish frys I have had in the area.
It's hard to find haddock and this was very good
Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JeffMu
Eagle River, Wisconsin
“Delicious Breakfast Spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Decided on a whim to come here...and GLAD we did. The breakfast special was eggs, toast, and choice of meat for 3.99. Bacon was cooked perfectly crisp as I requested. I chose the muffin toast, which I hadn't had previously. A good choice! Upon reading another review about the pancakes I added one to my order. Our friendly server indicated his favorite is the French toast, so we added a slice as well. Our small breakfast plan went out the window!! :) My husband's favorite adds a vote for the French Toast while my vote could go either way but leans toward the pancake!!! My coffee cup was always filled and the service was incredible. The chef knew we were taste testing, so she even stopped by to see how we liked her food. This is now our breakfast stop whenever we are in the area!! It is located by Shopko... across the street from Walmart. If you haven't, you need to give this a try!

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Ellie-Fredrickson
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Great pancakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is my favorite place for pancakes in the Rhinelander area. Reasonably priced for breakfast. It can be hard to find as it is in the back of the shopping mall, near the laundromat.

• Visited April 2013