“a good experience”

Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“a good experience”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have found the food to be good, quite authentic, and plenty. Holly, the manager, always greets us with a smile and seats us per our preference. With dishes like "Happy Family", Phoenix and Dragon" and others, it's hard not to get in a rut and order the same thing over and over. The portions are large (we usually have plenty for lunch the next day), prices moderate and the service good. Would like to see more than just Mandarin style but totally satisfied with the fare.

• Visited March 2014

Summit Lake, Wisconsin
“Great Chinese Food”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Always good food here and reasonable price. If you want an even better value stop by for their lunch meal menu, smaller portions and cheaper price.

Visited October 2013
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“down hill Chinese restaurant - Rhinelander”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Its a shame this Asian restaurant has lost all my respect. I ordered the "triple delight" it has scallops, shrimp, and beef, dry-saute with hot Chile's and spices stir-fried mixed vegetables and peanuts. This was a to go order. I've been going there for 15 years. And have noticed the food quality slipping. When I opened my dish I saw nothing but chicken, I stirred it and wondering why there was chicken there. Then I called back to tell them there was a mistake, she raised her voice and said there is chicken in the dish, I grabbed the menu and read it to her she still still said I was wrong. I said I don't like chicken , I stirred and saw 1half scallop, and 3 mushy shrimp, and a red sauce that I would never had ordered. I just wanted it remade like the menu says or my money back. Lol but no she wouldn't hear of it. I asked her if it was worth losing a good customer. She said it was fine. I've never run into this before and I've been in the business for 15 years, as a kitchen manager , I won't be back , you should not either.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sandy n
Pelican Lake, Wisconsin
“Not sure what all the fuss is about”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Tried Peking a few times and never enjoyed the food. Atmosphere is dingy and not the friendliest service. Would not recommend.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank lake l
Eagle River, Wisconsin
“wonderful Chinese”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We go here all the time. Best hot and sour soup and daily lunch combo specials. Carry out is fast too. Staff nice. I havent had a single bad item. I like the spicy Tofu dish and Moo Goo Gipan. Open at 11:00 until 2:00, then dinner open again at 4:00.

Visited October 2013