“not just classic pasties” 5 of 5 bubbles

Joe's Pasty Shop
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in Rhinelander
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“not just classic pasties”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Joe's Pasties of Rhinelander has the largest variety or pasties I have ever seen. Farmer's Market Vegetable, Greek, Rueben, Breakfast, Southwest Chicken, Pizza--I have eaten there many times and have never had a bad one. It is the perfect thing to pick up when I dont feel like cooking, we even took a couple of dozen to a family reunion and they were a hit. Of courst you can eat there as well. The owners Larry and jessica are committed to buying organic and local whenever they can and the quality of ingedients shows.

Visited July 2013

Rhinelander, Wisconsin
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“great, quick comfort food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Walk into Joe's (Tues through Sat) and choose from traditional to way out pasties suited to every taste. Will admit I probably go more in the cooler weather but they're great anytime. be sure to get the extra gravy.

Visited April 2013
Rhinelander,WI
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Joe's pasty shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you've never tried a UP pasty this is the place to do so. My favorite is the chicken cordon bleu. Homemade pastry is wonderful.They use all local ingredients which is wonderful.The atmosphere here is casual. You can sit out at a picnic table or take your pasty home.

Visited June 2013
Merrill, Wisconsin, United States
“Pasty tradional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

Your Pasty is the best i ever tasted next to Joe's Pasty in Ironwood, and when my mouth waters for a taste of Home Made Pie, i welcome the flavor for my taste buds to savor a traditional pasty and will go through lengths to get it, even to a whine for one or two for the Mister here to get me one. i would recommend these pasties to everyone. Its a taste that stays within you forever and wanting more.

Visited December 2012
Provo, Utah, United States
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,111 helpful votes
“Great Classic UP Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

I grew up in Rhinelander and just returned from a visit to the Northwoods. Joel's Pasty Shop was on our places to see and eat! We came on Thursday and Larry and Jessica were happy to see us, and we were happy it was hot and ready day for the Bacon Cheeseburger Pasty!

Our little one year old also enjoyed the food!...she likes Bacon just like her dad :).

Having been a regular of the store sinc eits opening, I highly recommend a visit! We will be back ANYTIME that we are in the area!

18 Thank Ammon C