“St. Paddy's Day Weekend”

Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Rhinelander
Gurnee, IL
“St. Paddy's Day Weekend”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

It’s always a pleasure to stay at the Days Inn (Claridge). I can always depend on the cleanliness and courtesy of the staff. It’s always an added bonus to have the full dining room and bar. It’s where I stay whenever I’m in town. I hope to be able to enjoy the pool and whirlpool on one of my future visits.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Minnesota
Reviewed 6 March 2013

A colleague and I just spent the night at the Days Inn and Suites in Rhinelander while we attended a two day conference. This is the second time we have stayed at the Days Inn in Rhinelander and we will definitely return when we go back for next year's conference. The rooms are well laid out, very clean, bedding is very comfortable and a microwave and microfridge are included as is a complimentary copy of USA Today. The rate is very reasonable and the location is great; you are one block away from Main Street which has several attractive/interesting shops. We check out the latest offerings at the women's shop, Latitudes and select local beers to take home from the House of Spirits. The local library is also across the street. Finally, there is a restaurant on site which serves a full breakfast and dinner menu and has a separate bar.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jeannelovesbooks
Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I checked in and immediately went to the bathroom. I noticed blood and hair on the floor so I asked for another room which was also dirty. I actually vacuumed the room myself so I knew at least that was clean. While watching tv it just went mute. Because it was the weekend I couldn't get a replacement. The whole place is decorated from the seventies and apparently the maids don't work too hard. I was also woken up each time a neighbor went to the bathroom or made any kind of noise. Hopefully the change over to Days Inn will make this place better. The front desk staff was not as friendly as I would expect since the place is not cheap. And to top it off I had to pay for my breakfast. I would NOT recommend this place.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the side wing; apparently the main area is quieter.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Rhinelander hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhinelander
Comfort Inn
#2 of 8 in Rhinelander
Edgewater Inn & Cottages
Edgewater Inn & Cottages
#5 of 12 in Eagle River

Been to Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander

Property: Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander
Address: 70 N Stevens St, Rhinelander, WI 54501-3156
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Rhinelander
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Rhinelander
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander 2*
Located in the heart of downtown Rhinelander, the Days Inn and Suites is the only full service hotel in the city, serving a free Daybreak Breakfast for guests. In the evening, The Claridge Clubhouse is available for a quick bite and some cocktails after a hard days work or play without having to leave the facility. This Rhinelander hotel offers well appointed guest rooms and suite accommodations, each featuring a microwave, mini-fridge, cable television and high speed internet access in all rooms. Guests can enjoy relaxing with friends at the bar or in our large pool area. ATM/Cash Machine, Copy Center, Dry Cleaning, Elevators, Hospitality Room, Ice Machine, Laundromat, Safe Deposit Box, Vending Machines, Wake-Up Calls, Bar /Lounge, Game Room and much more! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Rhinelander