“Very comfortable beds”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rice Lake
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Rice Lake
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stayed here for only one night but my teenager wanted to take home the pillows. Very comfortable, very clean hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 June 2011

Have stayed in Rice Lake only once before and found Best Western to be a decent spot. Company mandate had us at this Americinn. First impressions were not favorable from outside. Waited in lobby 5 minutes when desk girl was "unavailable". Rooms were better than expected. Windows were in decay but AC was phenominal (100 degrees at check in). Plenty of cable choices, Flat screen TV and bed wasn't too bad. For a rate under $80, I'd be hard pressed to not stay here again. Didn't check out pool (don't know if they even had one or Exercise room). Breakfast room is tiny and choices were limited. There's a breakfast type restaurant in parking lot and dinner / bar place on flip slide.

Room Tip: don't think there is one.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Kubzfan
Reviewed 30 March 2011

This was an awesome hotel- one of the best staffed hotels I've ever stayed at! The staff was so friendly- from the first phone call to the end of our three day stay, the staff made sure that we had everything we needed to make our stay great. The hotel was comfortable, clean, and really was one of the best places I've stayed. Beds were comfortable, plenty of good food at breakfast, and best of all the staff was ready to help out with whatever we needed. Great stay at good rate.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2011

Had a business trip in Rice Lake Wisconsin needed a hotel so I stayed with co workers at the AmericInn Of Rice Lake WI. They've remodeled the entire place to brand new. it was comfortable before but now it's like being at home. From the beds to the sitting area is very very welcoming and relaxing. The price of a nights stay was very affordable and reasonable. People at the desk are very friendly and helpful with everything. I had a few special needs as far as my room assignment and the person at the counter changed my reservation to accomodate my request. I appreciated that very much. The hotel is quiet and I was able to get a very good nights sleep after working all day. Thank You SA in Milwaukee Wisconsin

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2010

Excellent job of making an existing smoking room bearable to a non smoker, such as myself, just to statisfy a king bed night stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2010

I frequent the Rice Lake area for business, and can say this place is very clean and hospitable. The employees are great, and staff very friendly. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Also pool great as stayed here once w/ Family and was clean and nice.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2010

My fiance and I stayed in the grand suite at the Rice Lake AmericInn, It was fabulous!! The check in process was quick and efficient. The front desk employee was certainly polite and told us when check out was and that they had a continental breakfast! I was very pleased so far. We went into the room and wow, so luxurious and welcoming. We had a king size bed, two tvs, a sofa with a hid-abed, a hot tub, a fridge, microwave and it was even split into two rooms! (WITH FRENCH DOORS) it was a great way to end the busy week for us! We then checked out the pool area they had. The pool was nice and warm for us to go swimming, then we went into the warm hot tub to relax. The next morning we woke up and we had a wonderful breakfast. Needless to say, we slept great! The bed was so comfortable. They had warm biscuits and gravy, waffles, milk and cereal, yogurt, bagels and toast! It was quite the breakfast! More than I would have had at my own house! It was such a treat!!
I met a housekeeper on my way down to the breakfast area, and she was so polite! The staff their is incredible. We decided to check out and get on with our weekend. Check out was so easy. No hassle or anything! When received our receipt I couldn't believe how inexpensive it was for such a great night. The customer service was amazing, we enjoyed the pool area, I don't think we have gotten such a great night's sleep in quite awhile, the breakfast was filling and delicious. I definitely recommend the Rice Lake AmericInn for business, leisure or if you just want to get out of the house! It's inexpensive no matter which room you want.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
#3 of 8 in Rice Lake
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Barron

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rice Lake? Share your experiences!