AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rice Lake
US$74
Priceline
US$94
US$85
Best Western Inn(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$117
Hotels.com
Super 8 Rice Lake(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$66
Travelocity
Pullman Motel(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$126
US$95
Travelocity
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanstayed herecottage cheesepotatoesenjoyed the pool areathe breakfast areaparking lotbreakfast meathockey teamconference roomdesk clerkone night staynice place to stayfirst floorsausagein town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I spent 5 day's here while taking tests at WITC. It's close to the college,shopping,restaurants and just a little ways off the hwy. Parking is easy and room for truckers or if you have a trailer. My room was clean and decorated nicely. The fridge and microwave made the stay more affordable and convenient. The bed (King size) was comfortable as were the pillows and sheets. I didn't get to use the pool or hot tub but they looked clean and nice, kids sure seemed to be having fun in there. The breakfast area was clean and cozy with a fireplace. Standard AmericInn breakfasts, waffles :-) and briskets and gravy. If I was to ding anything it would be the heater as noisy and turned on and off to much. House keeping respected my privacy and checked in from time to time to see if I needed any thing. Thanks for a Wonderful stay!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I stayed here as a school activity and had to share with two other women. I got the short end of the stick and had to sleep on the floor. So I went and asked for more pillows and blankets. I was then told that they didn't have extra pillows. What hotel doesn't have extra pillows!!?!? The breakfast also sucked. Everything made me and my group sick.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Penguinsaurus
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stayed here for only one night but my teenager wanted to take home the pillows. Very comfortable, very clean hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Have stayed in Rice Lake only once before and found Best Western to be a decent spot. Company mandate had us at this Americinn. First impressions were not favorable from outside. Waited in lobby 5 minutes when desk girl was "unavailable". Rooms were better than expected. Windows were in decay but AC was phenominal (100 degrees at check in). Plenty of cable choices, Flat screen TV and bed wasn't too bad. For a rate under $80, I'd be hard pressed to not stay here again. Didn't check out pool (don't know if they even had one or Exercise room). Breakfast room is tiny and choices were limited. There's a breakfast type restaurant in parking lot and dinner / bar place on flip slide.

Room Tip: don't think there is one.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Kubzfan
Reviewed 30 March 2011

This was an awesome hotel- one of the best staffed hotels I've ever stayed at! The staff was so friendly- from the first phone call to the end of our three day stay, the staff made sure that we had everything we needed to make our stay great. The hotel was comfortable, clean, and really was one of the best places I've stayed. Beds were comfortable, plenty of good food at breakfast, and best of all the staff was ready to help out with whatever we needed. Great stay at good rate.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family