“I will return”
Review of Best Western Inn

Best Western Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rice Lake
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Great place to stay, very comfortable bed and extremely clean. The bar is small but nice, prices reasonable. I was there in the winter and they had outside outlets to plug in my truck. They helped me find a place with great food that delivered.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We love this place for it's cleanliness...NOT just Fabreze clean either and I am very sensitive to off smells. And the staff is very friendly and overly helpful. Breakfast is nice especially during the week, they even make you an omelette or scrambled eggs.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We came here for a wedding. This was a nice place to stay. Our room had a nice comfortable bed and the hot tub was great to relax in. We where recommended Adventures Restaurant and received discount coupons and had a very nice dinner there.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel. We were one of few in the hotel so it was nice and quiet. There are surprisingly quite a few hotels to choose from in the Rice Lake area, but I am convinced this is the best one. It was very clean, easy to get to, and the front desk staff was very nice. We stayed past the breakfast stop time but the gentlemen at the front desk didn't push us out or close the breakfast while we were still sitting there, which was nice. The breakfast was pretty good overall. Waffles, breakfast sandwiches, fruit, and amazing donuts! Juice and coffee as well. The room was very clean and up to date. Beds were a little uncomfortable, but it may be because I am used to a king sized bed. Overall, it is a very nice hotel and would recommend it and stay there again myself.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2014

The owner of the hotel met me at the door and opened it for me and stayed in the reception area to make sure that everything went smoothly - I made a room change assignment to make sure that I was next to the family traveling with me.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My family and I have stayed at this hotel three times in the past year. I can't say enough good things. The owner and his wife are terrific, kind, and caring. Every employee they have are polite and more than willing to help you in any way that they can. The rooms are very large, clean, and well taken care of. This is a first rate hotel and if you're staying in the area I think it would be a mistake to stay anywhere else !!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times a year for the 10 years. The staff are very friendly and the hotel rooms are always clean. We know we will always have a comfortable stay and be treated like family by the staff.

• Stayed: December 2013
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
#3 of 8 in Rice Lake
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Barron

Been to Best Western Inn? Share your experiences!