“Small Town Friendly and Very Clean !”
Review of Best Western Inn

Best Western Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rice Lake
Reviewed 20 May 2014

You MUST Stay at this location. Rooms are as clean as your home and the personal are The Best ! Do not eat on the road, eat breakfast at their location, you will not be sorry...If you come up to this area on business or to fish or snow mobile, stay at this location rather than the others...You Will Not Be Sorry !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I drove up to Wisconsin Friday and had a great night's stay at the Best Western in Rice Lake. Saturday morning I competed in a triathlon in Barron Wisconsin (about fifteen minutes away). The race benefited the Barron Area Recreation Center. The trip was great and I stopped at the Dells on my way back home!

Room Tip: Room near the spa was ideal:)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I chose the Rice Lake Best Western because it was located by a race I was doing in Barron Wisconsin. The hotel is very well-maintained and the staff is helpful and courteous. The continental breakfast was good and the dining area was very clean and well-maintained. I also enjoyed the hot tub!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Chose this hotel due to the ratings of other tripadvisor reviews. Glad I did, very clean accommodations and welcoming staff. We needed a place to stay the night before a group hike about 15 miles east of Rice Lake and a good nights sleep was a must. The decor seemed to have been updated recently and everything seemed to be relatively new. The breakfast was as fresh as a continental breakfast can be, nothing appeared to be stale or past anything I would throw away at home. The internet network was very strong and easy to connect to. Check out was just as smooth as our check in. Next time I'm in the area, I will plan on staying here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is the third time I have stayed here. It is clean, fresh and has very comfortable beds. Danielle at the front desk is fantastic. I stay in hotels 70 - 100 nights a year and she tops them all. She helped me with menus and locations of points of interest around Rice Lake, she even offered to help me carry my bags! She is extremely professional in her business attitude and her clothes. I tell my co-workers to stay here when we do work in Rice Lake. A great location, right next to a 24 hour grocery store and I found a limited selection of breakfast items, fruit, coffee, etc. available for me at 4:30 AM. I can only assume I also have Danielle to thank for that. Great place!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I'm in away from home, and in Rice Lake, once a week. This is by far the cleanest hotel I've ever been to. The staff is great and the rooms are quiet. We even come here when I'm not working, and in the area. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Friendly greeting started a great stay. Large clean room, great area suggestions and a surprise cook to order breakfast by a sweet young lady. Loction was easy to find and in a commercial area. Only knock is no microwave.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
#3 of 8 in Rice Lake
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Barron

Been to Best Western Inn? Share your experiences!