“Fiesta Fe is Closed”

Good for: Child-friendly
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fiesta Fe is Closed”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I am sad to say that Fiesta Fe has closed. I loved it and I have no idea why it is gone, but it is. I really enjoyed eating there and will miss it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MilwaukeeCol

Bangkok, Thailand
“Only open place in town”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My family and I found ourselves in Richland Center on a Sunday and Fiesta Fe seemed to be the only place in town to get a meal. I'm not a big fan of Mexican food, but my wife liked her mixed platter selections. Everything seemed a bit over-priced considering the small-town location, but maybe that's because there are few competing restaurants in town.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Raintree_Thailand
“Delicious”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I have dined at Fiesta Fe many times over the years and have never had a bad meal. They have the best guacamole anywhere - made fresh one order at a time. When we have out of town guests, we always take them there. I'm sorry that the last reviewer had such a bad experience. It is truly an exception and not the typical experience!

Monroe, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't darken the door!!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2012 via mobile

My Aunt, husband and I had dinner there. My Aunt had a pork chimi. She said that the pork tasted old( old as in starting to rot, tasted tangy). I tried a bit of her chimi and had to agree. My husband had the mahi-mahi stir fry and the fish was very fishy tasting! He said the best thing was the broccoli in the stir fry. I had the sampler platter and it was not good. The taco shell on my platter was having an identity crisis, I couldn't tell if it was a soft shell gone hard and dried out or a hard shell gone 'soft'. It was very chewy. The chicken empanada was fried to a rock! We had chips and salsa for an appetizer(No you dont get free chips and salsa) and they were the greasiest, hardest chips I ever had the pleasure of eating! I asked the waitress if they were support to be like this and she said she would put another batch in, however, she was back in under two minutes and the second 'batch' was worse than the first. So I know that she did not get use fresh chips. We had to stop for ice cream a couple of towns over to get the horrible tasteout of our mouth's. We were talking with the ice cream shop waitress about the horrible place we had dinner and she asked us where we ate. As soon as we said Fiesta Fe she made a face and said she had had a bad experience there, too!! All in all I will not be darkening Fiest Fe's door again and suggest that you don't either!!!

Chicagoland
“Delicious Mexican Food”
Reviewed 16 September 2010

A local business associate told me about Fiesta Fe and I've eaten there several times. The food is very good authentic Mexican food. The atmosphere is open and spacious with several framed photos on the wall. Its an old renovated building decorated nicely.

Most Mexican restaurants I've visited offer you free chips and salsa. This is not the case here, but that's the only negative thing I can say about this restaurant.

1 Thank ChicagolandKari