“Clean, but minimal”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ripon
Ridgewood Inn Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Ripon B&B and Inns
West Allis, Wisconsin
“Clean, but minimal”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Needed a place to stay, everything else was booked full. This was a low price alternative. Minimal amenities, old decorations, a little musty, but freshly painted and clean. Bed was uncomfortable, and breakfast mostly cereal and toast. If you can look elsewhere, but better than sleeping in the car.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Busylady21

Couples
Solo
Green Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 1 May 2013

In September of 2012, I made a reservation with this motel for 2 rooms July 26-31, 2013 and received a confirmation via e-mail for the quoted rate of $700 for the entire period of my stay. On April 18, 2013 I received a form letter stating that the rate for this period was raised to $1282.25. I called the motel and the owner stated that this was the rate during the AirVenture Air Show period. I explained that I had a confirmation at the lower rate and the owner agreed to honor this rate. I sent a deposit check for $280. Today, 5/1/2013 I received a letter stating that my reservation would not be honored as the motel was "sold out" during that period. When I had made my previous telephonic contact with the owner she told me that I could have the room at the higher price and said nothing about the motel being "sold out." Unethical, and dishonest. Avoid this place at all costs!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank vspohn

Travellers are raving about these Ripon hotels

Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 May 2012

they mattresses are terrible. Bad night of sleep. Never will stay their again. TERRIBLE!!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank WisconsinMason
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 1 September 2011

We have stayed at the Ridgewood Inn every year since since 2009 and we have yet to be disappointed. The themed rooms are fun. Our personal favorite is the "Jungle Room".

Audrey, the owner, has always gone out of her way to accommodate us and our needs. This motel offers great, basic amenities with a personal touch and wireless internet. We always feel welcome here and we will keep coming back again and again.

All in all, the Ridgewood Inn provides a wonderful, relaxing experience to its guests. We highly recommend this motel to anyone visiting the Ripon, Wisconsin area.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank rlyoung62
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ripon
Comfort Suites at Royal Ridges
Boarders Inn and Suites Ripon, WI
Hilton Garden Inn Oshkosh
Countryside Lodge Magnuson Hotel
Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh

Been to Ridgewood Inn Motel? Share your experiences!