“Very Good, Tons of soda choices”
Review of Zuzaks' - CLOSED

Zuzaks'
Reviewed 6 April 2014

There is so many soda choices I don't think I will ever try all of them. The food a great and the staff is extremely friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Stopped here on a college visit with my son and daughter. Our server (I think it might have been one of the owners) was very friendly and helpful. We ordered at the counter and then she brought us our meals to our table. The decor is really cute. They have a soda counter/bar--haven't seen one of those in ages. A couple of their 'claims to fame' are the many flavors of fries and the huge assortment of sodas that they offer. Had the Ocean Fries which were really good. Gyros platter was also good--just ate way too much food (my fault). Would definitely recommend this place for lunch if you're in the area.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

the gyros were the best I have had and I know my gyros. I will stop by this place whenever I am in town.