“My husband always wants to stop at Culver's”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Ripon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Knowing what to expect, always makes it difficult to review. However, I thought the flower arrangements on each table was a charming touch. Of course our frozen custard was as excellent as we've come to expect from Culver's.

There are newer reviews for Culver's

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Culver's in Ripon is your standard Culver's, nothing special. They have very good burgers and make a great shake. I would suggest trying it if you are settling for fast food.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

This is better version of the fast food restaurant. Menu has calories count – if you want to count some. Food in general is better than the average burger joint.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

The food is Fresh, tasty, facilityis always clean, all employees are friendly and our favorite place

Reviewed 13 July 2012

We walked into the Mexican restaurant in Ripon (we are huge fans of Tex-Mex) and nothing about the place was welcoming -- a quick look at the menu and we all decided to head for Culver's. Good food, consistent from place to place, and though I'm weird in that I'm not a huge ice-cream fan, the other three folks traveling with me LOVED the Concrete Mixers. Would go again.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!