“Great pizza”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I thought the pizza was very good. The service was good. We had called up and I had pizza and carry out. We were very satisfied.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank davekof

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I ate in and the steak was HORRIBLE.. then we tried to do carry out and the people that answer the phones are a joke. I asked for a sandwich and she was like .. no.. that doesn't come with fries. or soup.. I said the menu said it does.. "well.. that is for dine in only" i said.. Oh.. well then why did you have that on your carryout menu.. crabby said.. Um.. I didn't put the menu up there.

CLASSY.. just stay away.

• Visited June 2013
Cudahy, Wisconsin, United States
“Greasy”
Reviewed 28 September 2011

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being nasty, I would give them a 1. Tried their food so many x's, and they aren't even close when it comes to good Italian food.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Heather B
Kiel, Wisconsin
“Fancy place”
Reviewed 25 March 2010

Bring your pocket book...rather expensive. Food was good...but we had gotten an appetizer that had a bunch of seafood adn the squid was really tough. I liked the ombiance, the seating was comfortable felt very upscale....as were the prices....food there after was good.

Milwaukee, WI
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 27 May 2009

My wife and I went to eat here with another couple and the food was mediocre and 3 out of 4 of us got sick after eating here. I’ll never eat their again

1 Thank kramh18