“A grateful traveler”
Review of Cedaroma Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Germain
Cedaroma Lodge
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My tire sprang a leak on a weekend road trip. I pulled into cedaroma lodge hoping to make a phone call to get help. The owners were wonderfully helpful. They helped (the owner performed the entire job. I am so clueless about cars) me get the spare tire on the car and recommended a tire shop to stop at a little down the road on my trip. The experience could have been tragic. Instead the gracious and generous owners of cedaroma lodge made my trip a little easier. I am very grateful.

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The cabins are very clean & well cared for. Lynn was very helpful and showed us around the grounds and explained all the amenities. Would highly recommend this resort and will definitely plan another trip here in the future.

Room Tip: Get a lakeside cabin, the views are well worth it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2013

What a wonderful week,at a wonderful resort. Truly great accommodations! Clean as a whistle and it definitely will not be our last visit to that establishment! Cabin had everything we needed plus a wonderful lake view to make it one of the most pleasurable weeks we have spent in Northern Wisconsin. Kudos Lynn and Victor for a job well done. I have made this a must stay for next year and hopefully many more to come

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I have been going up north for many years, either as a child with my family or as I grew my own friends and family. I truly wish I would have found Cedaroma years ago; this place was wonderful! It has everything!! A real nice beach area for the kids, row boats, stand up paddle, pontoon boats, a well stocked cabin for all your cooking needs, and a view of the lake you just can't forget its so beautiful. We had wonderful weather so we grilled one night with the grill that goes with the cabin. (they think of everything). It was great sitting outside on the picnic bench listening to the loons on the lake. I will be back next year, and the next and so on. I will recommend Cedaroma to all my friends and family. I am even considering going in the winter months to see the beauty of the north in snow. This place rocks !!!!!

Room Tip: All the cabins near the lake. If you have kids, rooms with bunk beds are available. Good designat...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ward711
Cedaroma, Owner at Cedaroma Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for your visit "Ward711" and for taking the time to tell others about Cedaroma Lodge. We enjoyed sharing our slice of the lakefront with you and the dogs. I am looking forward to welcoming you again and hope for a great winter of Snow to make your visit especially captivating for photographs and memories!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We spent three nights at Cedaroma Lodge in September 2013.The lodge was spotlessly clean and had everything you could need. It is one of the most beautiful, relaxing places we have been to. We hired the zebra boat for two days and had a wonderful time with lots of fishing. Lynn was very welcoming and made our stay very easy. Would definitely recommend a stay and we are hoping to go back soon. First class service. Many thanks from your first international visitors. Most definitely worth a visit.

Room Tip: When booking ask for lakeside cabin, Amazing.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Cedaroma, Owner at Cedaroma Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Paula, it was a pleasure having you and your little group. It never crossed my mind that folks from England would venture so far for fishing. I am delighted you found us and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay, I hope all of England follows you to Cedaroma! Lynn

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was my first trip 'up north' with my family (husband and 2 kids - 6, 4). It seemed like a Wisconsin tradition I had to try - and boy am I glad. We aren't camping people and don't like to rough it. I wanted a nice cabin that still gave us that rustic 'up north' feel. Cedaroma was perfect. We stayed in cabin 5, which is 3 bedrooms and set back from the lake just a bit behind the other cabins. We invited friends with their small child to join for a few nights and never felt cramped. The beach was perfect for small children. Lynn, the owner/operator, could not have been nicer to us and the kids. The cabin was clean and comfortable. The kitchen was better equipped than the 3000 sq ft house we rented at Disney! The shower was small, but clean. What else could you ask for! The beds were not the most comfortable, but not terrible. The pontoon we rented from the lodge was perfect for us ... maybe in a few years we'll graduate to a speed boat and skiing! Basically, Cedaroma delivered on the family cabin experience we were looking for!

The only thing I wished for that it didn't have was a camp fire ring for our cabin. There is one main fire ring to be shared by all the cabins, which was only 200ft away from our cabin. But with small children, we didn't feel comfortable sitting around the fire while the kids slept because we would not be able to hear them.

Next time, I'll look to rent a cabin actually on the lake shore, but for the price, cabin #5 was great. Thanks Lynn. See you next year

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Jennifer, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Your kids were charming! I am glad the weather was mostly nice for your stay, it's hard hard to judge just when it will be perfect. We look forward to seeing you again next year! Warmest wishes to all.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Our family has been coming to this resort since it was first built. Every year we look forward to "our" week in the North Woods and can't imagine spending it any where but at Cedaroma.

We were happy to meet and get to know Lynn and Victor this year and so impressed with the way they fulfilled all our needs. The treated us like family and truly made us feel at home once again.

The calendar on the wall now says 51 weeks till we return to Cedaroma - and yes we are counting!

A great place, wonderful new owners, and the beauty and peace of the North Woods - God's creation!

The Holmbecks

Room Tip: There isn't a bad cabin in the place.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Janice, Thank you for coming again and again, Cedaroma is special, but I think it might be the people as much as the setting! You won't believe all that we are doing this year on our improvements list! Your cabin got a new lighting at the kitchen table and new hardwood floors in place of that green living room carpeting. Next week we start painting... See you in forty something weeks! .

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Germain
#2 of 12 in Saint Germain
Rustic Manor Motor Lodge
Rustic Manor Motor Lodge
#3 of 4 in Saint Germain

Been to Cedaroma Lodge? Share your experiences!