“Nice atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The bar/restaurant was a very friendly atmosphere, but were only came in to wait until our pizzas were ready. The pizzas were good, a little different than what I am use too but everyone else seemed to enjoy them.

Visited May 2014

Wisconsin
“Knocker's Hits A Home Run With The Best Pizza in the Northwoods”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We just stopped in the other night looking for a good pizza and heard about Knockers. I am glad we did as this on knocks it out of the park with just about everything. People need to keep in mind your up north an prices are not the cheapest nor the highest as some places around the northwood's.

For us comparing to other bars and eating establishments, Knockers does not skimp and they give good portions and toppings on pizza and sandwiches.

Their Pizza was made from fresh made daily hand made dough for the crust, which was very flavorful by itself. We had sausage, mushrooms and peppercorns, (sliced banana peppers) and let me tell you it was awesome.

The sausage they use is definitely one that has great flavor and not overwhelming like some others use and not just plain and simple a grease ball.

I even took some and had some for breakfast the next day and heated up in the micro the flavor was just as good and tasted fresh as being made.

The others in my party had a hamburger topped with a haystack of onion rings, and they were hand made and crispy. They too enjoyed their sandwiches and we had a couple beverages to quench our thirst.

Service was great and servers and bartenders were great with a great welcome attitude.

I can say without a doubt compared to other pizza places and bars around the area, Knockers beats them hands down and knocks it out of the park.

We will be back for another try when we visit in the future.

Go try some and you probably be glad you did for something new and different in pizza and typical bar food in my opinion.

Enjoy

Snowman :O)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank 724snowman
Maplewood, Wisconsin, United States
“Good Food - Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Eaten here several times. Service good, bartenders very friendly. Meatball Sub is to die for. Pizza is very good and so are the burgers. Prices are very reasonable. Will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2013
Wisconsin
“Fantastic pizza”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Pizza here is fantastic! Good meal after a fun-filled day on the water. Pizza has a lot of toppings and is tasty! Definitely recommend Knockers!

• Visited August 2013
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Fantastic Pizza”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The pizza here is top notch. I was not expecting as much when I was going there, but afterwards, I could not have been happier.

• Visited July 2013