“Take out ”

Cuisines: American
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Take out ”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Got some pizzas for the family to take back to the cabin ! It was ok nothing special I have had better pizza in saint Germain

Illinois
“Great gluten free and regular pizza!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This pizza was excellent!! Sausage seemed homemade and toppings were all fresh and very generous! Don't miss the sweet potato fries!! Highly recommend!

Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Good and unique pizza place.”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had a very large order we carried out and thought that their pizzas were a little different, but were very good. I also had a meatball sandwich which was tasty but seemed like the meatballs might have been frozen or overcooked, they were pretty dry. One thing I loved was that they actually listened when we said "easy on the sauce," many places put way more than I like on pizzas. Overall, we enjoyed our meal and would recommend Knockers.

Visited June 2014
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The bar/restaurant was a very friendly atmosphere, but were only came in to wait until our pizzas were ready. The pizzas were good, a little different than what I am use too but everyone else seemed to enjoy them.

Visited May 2014
Wisconsin
“Knocker's Hits A Home Run With The Best Pizza in the Northwoods”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We just stopped in the other night looking for a good pizza and heard about Knockers. I am glad we did as this on knocks it out of the park with just about everything. People need to keep in mind your up north an prices are not the cheapest nor the highest as some places around the northwood's.

For us comparing to other bars and eating establishments, Knockers does not skimp and they give good portions and toppings on pizza and sandwiches.

Their Pizza was made from fresh made daily hand made dough for the crust, which was very flavorful by itself. We had sausage, mushrooms and peppercorns, (sliced banana peppers) and let me tell you it was awesome.

The sausage they use is definitely one that has great flavor and not overwhelming like some others use and not just plain and simple a grease ball.

I even took some and had some for breakfast the next day and heated up in the micro the flavor was just as good and tasted fresh as being made.

The others in my party had a hamburger topped with a haystack of onion rings, and they were hand made and crispy. They too enjoyed their sandwiches and we had a couple beverages to quench our thirst.

Service was great and servers and bartenders were great with a great welcome attitude.

I can say without a doubt compared to other pizza places and bars around the area, Knockers beats them hands down and knocks it out of the park.

We will be back for another try when we visit in the future.

Go try some and you probably be glad you did for something new and different in pizza and typical bar food in my opinion.

Enjoy