“The Greatest and Friendliest Family Restaraunt in the Wisconsin Northwoods”

DJ's North Woods Family Restaraunt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 September 2011

DJ's

I can alway's say that through the years since Dariwin and his sister Heather have been operating this place, you will not find a better down to earth homstyle feeling family restaraunt.

We decided to go here for our anniversary for breakfast as we like the company, atmosphere of the Northwoods and the take the time to chat attitude they bring to the table, or should I say to the business.

Food specials and different options are alway's present from skillet breakfasts, to my favorite, country fried steak and eggs, hashbrowns and real homede wheat style toast. It just does not get any better then this for a fishermans breakfast or an every day breakfast.

You could have something different off the menu for breakfast every day. Like pancakes, they have awesome sized pancakes and can be made with numeorus ideas from cran berrys, blue berries to apples etc.

Lunch wise I have had the gyro and like th previous person stated awesome, awesome, awesome, especially with the cucumber sauce and the wrap, wowo and good.

They also have a variety of burgers chicken and several fish options too.

The neat thing here is they take that lilltle extra time to spend with you as a person and a customer and they always check back on your coffeee, or soft drinks for refills.

Portions: Sizes are great too.

Mom makes this large cinnamon roll and its a meal by itself

Prices, are very affordable and for home style cooking you cannot beat them there,

So no matter if your coming up during the summer or now for Fall colors, plan on chasing that elusive buck during archery or gun seasons, you can bet they will definitely keep your appetite well fed. It sure beats the dfast food stuff and a lot better atmospher and company too.

Ice fisherman can always come in after a cold morning on the lake to refuel and head back out.

Snowmobilers can find them right across form the trail with easy access and soon the bycicylists will also have th trail right across the road.

So next time your in St. Germain, stop in and enjoy the best breakfast and Lunch in the Northwoods, and thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Go enjoy :O)

Snowman

1  Thank 724snowman

Reviewed 17 July 2011

We happened upon this place for lunch. The waiter (who was also one of the owners, I believe) was fun and friendly. The food was great...my gyro was hot and actually shaved (unlike the previously frozen style you often see at family restaurants). My son's pancake was almost a work of art (thanks to creative whipped cream placement). I liked the vibe of the place; all of the waitstaff was friendly. We'll be back for lunch on future vacations in the northwoods!