“Would not bother” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of 3 C's Coffee Cup Cafe

3 C's Coffee Cup Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bryant, Wisconsin
“Would not bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

We arrived and chose our table, the waitress had us pass our coffee cups around the table so that she could just stand in one spot to pour. Thought they were there to serve the customer, apparently not, to lazy to walk around to fill everyone's cup. I ordered the large stuffed hashbrowns and scrambled eggs, a friend got the same only regular size.Wen they brought our order the serving size was the same only mine cost several dollars more. As I started eating I was expecting the hashbrowns to be stuffed with sausage and maybe peppers or mushrooms, instead they were just greasy and had several small pieces of sausage (like 1/4" flakes), and the eggs equaled maybe 1 large egg. Food was not flavorful at all, almost looked like store bought frozen, not homemade. The waitress did make it a point that this all came with homemade jam, which was in one individual cup for each person which was barely enough to cover one piece of toast. All this for about $9. This was the second time I have eaten here and the first time was about the same except the service was worse. Will drive right by next time. Don't bother stopping here!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Hermdog59

Wisconsin
“Amazing Food Quality, Service and More”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were running late the other day and tried three C's to see what it was like compared to others in the area. I had the country fried steak and eggs with hash browns and whole wheat toast.

My quests had a Rachel sandwich which was made with Turkey and sauerkraut on a marble rye and it was delicious.

Back my breakfast yes in the afternoon as I had a craving for it and for myself, eggs can be anytime of day. The food quality was excellent and food portions were excellent as well as the prices for our items.

The chef and waitress were superb ad friendly and would ask us if we neede anything to make our dinning experience better where needed.

Overall: I give the three C's very high marks on food quality, service and taking the time to getting it right for you the customer. Check this place out the next time you drive through the area as you will be impressed as we were.

Go enjoy

Snowman :O)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank 724snowman
Wisconsin
“Good food and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Great potato pancakes, walleye breakfast. Accommodated our large group with patience and ease! Clean and lots of room for a local cafe.

Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Eggs with blackened walleye”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

On the way to the Casino in Lac De Flambeau on route 70 in St Germain Wis , we stopped for a late breakfast on Sat. March 1 2014. We ordered eggs and blackened walleye, one of the restaurant specialties. I have never in my 65 years on this planet, ever eaten a better walleye pike, or any other fish for that matter, which tasted so succulent and flavorful as this walleye breakfast ! LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS OH MY ! Not too many restaurants offer fish in their breakfast menu, but where I come from, we call this an Italian Breakfast ! If you know anything about good fish , you know that good fish does not smell like fish, if it is prepared properly and fresh, and this walleye tasted like they just pulled it out of the lake ! The décor in the restaurant puts one's mind in the backwoods, back to nature, type of mode ! The owners, Sharon and Tom, are great hosts, and make you feel like family . We came back through this way a second time on Monday, and the experience was exactly the same . FABULOUS !!!! This is a must stop for all you snowmobilers ,casino players, and fisherman, if you are in the St Germain area , or around Eagle River , Minocqua, and or Lac De Flambeau , as they are all within 15-20 minutes, of pure food heaven ! I only wish I could rate this diner TEN STARS !

Wally Olson

Desplaines IL

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Wally O
Peoria, Illinois
“great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

The ladies that run 3 C's are very friendly,and work together well.They really want you to come again.

Visited February 2014