“Very rude horse riding guide” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Elmer's Fun Park

Elmer's Fun Park
Wausau, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very rude horse riding guide”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

The go-karts were great. However my family of four spent 80.00 and a year waiting to go horseback riding. Our guide ruined our whole experience. She constantly yelled at us but worse than that she made very innappropriate comments. One example was telling my husband when his horse was lagging a little.... to hit it like like he would hit his stepdaughter! Thats [--]! I called to talk to someone the next day and they said oh she was joking. I dont find that funny and neither did my daughters! She was mean on everything she said. I did'nt ask for anything and they pretty much blew me off. Sucks when you save up for awhile to be able to do something fun and this happens

5 Thank jackie m

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

You have a choice of a couple race tracks, bumper boats and horseback riding. Had a great time. Located on hwy 70, and very easy to find.

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Go go carting here!l”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had a blast go-carting! Lots of twists and turns, sides were padded by tires, and length of ride was just enough. My 8 year old was able to ride with me. I would definitely return if we're in the Eagle River area again.

DFW
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Tracks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Elmer's is all about fun for the family, especially if you like carting or bumper boats. I think many travelers get caught hanging out at the Hwy 51 spots, which can be good, however Elmer's is worth drvining off of the north south beaten path to experience. Had a great time riding go-carts and bumper boats.

Visited June 2013
New Lenox, Illinois
“Fun Summertime Destination in the Northwoods”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

Lot's of tracks and good value for your dollar. Also has horseback riding, water bumber boats and an ice cream shop next door.

Visited August 2012