“Great family fun for pretty reasonable prices”
Review of Elmer's Fun Park

Elmer's Fun Park
Madison, Wisconsin
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great family fun for pretty reasonable prices”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My 10 year old and I did the half hour horseback ride. Very reasonably priced (I think $20 for me, slightly less for her). Our guide was very talkative and informative. We had well-behaved and well-cared for horses. They open at 10 am every day and our guide suggested doing what we did, get there at opening. The horses are energetic and not hungry like they are at the end of the day.
My husband, son, father and brother did go-karts and bumper boats while we rode horses. They had a blast.

Visited August 2014

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great little place to entertain our 9 year old for a couple of hours, although nothing for the 2 year old which was a bummer. As the other reviews doubtless noted, Elmer's consists of 3 go-kart tracks, the horse ride attraction, and bumper boats (which we did not try, but there were whoops aplenty coming from that area). Our 9 year old went on the 30 min horse trail experience on her own and loved it, wanting to do it again right off the bat. The stables were clean and the horses all seemed healthy and happy (they got decent breaks in between rides). All the staff we encountered were nice and helpful. It was $16 for the 30 minute horse ride, per person - I think it's pretty good value for something you don't do too often (or ever in my case). The go-karts were popular but we didn't have a long wait. Ironically, the same 9 year old who took happily to the trails on a horse got cold feet for the karts so my wife used her ticket and had a blast flying solo around the track at full speed, over taking some of the slow pokes. I imagine it's enormous fun to get in to a race with someone. We spent about 2-3 hours at Elmers and would definitely go back.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank David E
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun but $$$”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Great fun with 3 go cart tracks but it cost about $5 per person per ride on the go carts and that was with a bulk purchase discount .

1 Thank Walleye67
Greenville, WI
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“FUN TIMES FOR MY SON”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Took my son to Elmer's on Sunday. He did 2 of the race tracks. He had a BLAST!!!!! My only thing is I wish they had a cheaper price for kids under 12. But.....it really was worth it to see him having a blast. Next time I think we are going to go horseback riding.

Visited May 2014
Yorkville, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always fun at Elmer's”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Elmer's is a great place to take the family! Lots of fun things to do there from go carting, to horse back riding to bumper boats and more! Lots of family memories have been made at Elmer's!

Visited August 2013