We were two families totaling nine people. The condo units were perfect for space and relaxing. All the amenities needed for staying for an extended period of time were available. The children loved, loved, loved, the lake, the kayaks, and the floating platform. Each night we had a campfire. It was a terrific trip up north. We are already planning a return trip to see the fall colors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family resort and restaurant overlooks Little St. Germain Lake and offers cottages and lodge homes year 'round. Abundant peace and quiet, sports and activities, amenities too numerous to mention, and the best guest service staff in the business. Golf and fishing packages, family reunions, weddings, business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Black Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Bear Hotel Saint Germain
- Black Bear Resort
- Black Bear Lodge Saint Germain, Wisconsin