Another great stay at the Black Bear Lodge while snowmobiling in the beautiful northwoods. We stay at the lodge every year in February and it continues to be our favorite place to stay. It is so nice to come back after a day riding the trails to a nice cozy place to warm up and rest. The office staff are most helpful and enjoyable. The housekeepers and the maintainence are right there if you need anything. The unit is always clean. Although I could not use my computer in the room, I was able to use the Business office computer. God willing we will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family resort and restaurant overlooks Little St. Germain Lake and offers cottages and lodge homes year 'round. Abundant peace and quiet, sports and activities, amenities too numerous to mention, and the best guest service staff in the business. Golf and fishing packages, family reunions, weddings, business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Black Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Bear Hotel Saint Germain
- Black Bear Resort
- Black Bear Lodge Saint Germain, Wisconsin