See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2018

If I would have known how noisy the even numbered rooms were going to be, I should have asked for an odd number rooms. The even numbered rooms were overlooking the busy interstate. I tried using the air-conditioner fan unit as a noise canceller but it didn't work very well.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I got tot he Hotel Parked and a Indian Guy came out and started screaming at me to move my car if I had a room and is not he was going to call the police!!! I said wait I am here to get a room!!!! left never again bad business dont now how the place like this still open maybe that why the price is so cheap and is empty!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Saukville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Mimi, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were at Grafton hospital because our daughter was having her first baby. It was late so instead of driving all the way back to Milwaukee we stayed at hotel 6 in saukville because it was close. First I booked the queen size room and received a double room. It was small dirty and smelled like old stale cigarette smoke. The air conditioner didn't work well and it was 96 degrees out. The wash towels we're dirty and the bed was low and hard very uncomfortable. The rooms fridge wouldn't keep a cold soda cold let alone make a warm one cold so I went to the vending machine which didn't work. My wife and I slept for 2 hours and left for Milwaukee we couldn't take it anymore. It was the most awful hotel experience I have ever encountered and I've stayed at cheaper than this...they need to do some updates and clean...the walls were filthy and black mold in bathroom.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I made a reservation for one night on November 25.
It was for my daughter(27) and her fiancee (27) and my nephew (20). They came to visit for Thanksgiving.
The clerk would not allow my nephew to stay with my daughter and her fiancee. Due to the fact that he was only 20 years old!
He told me it was policy.
I have never heard such a crock of s##t.
We proceeded to leave to go to another hotel.
While driving to our new destination. The manager? Called me and said that my nephew could stay and that I would need to leave my credit card number in case my nephew did some harm to the room.
If this is how they treat their guests. I suggest go somewhere else!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy G
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel is clean and some things have been remodeled but others are definitely stuck in the past and run down. Lobby was clean but smelled musty. Staff does not wear any kind of uniform and male receptionist had on a Packers jersey where the bottom of his belly hung out from the bottom. Staff was friendly. Room is clean but there was garbage from prior guest in a drawer. Very small fridge in room. Flooring has been updated. Parts of bathroom updated. Where they replaced the shower curtain rod there are still pencil marks all over for where the studs are. They are trying to make this hotel great but they have a ways to go.

Date of stay: September 2017