My husband and I have always liked the food from Lam's so one evening after work, my husband called in our order and I stopped by to pick it up on my way home. Walking into the restaurant, I had to walk very carefully because of sheets of ice in the parking lot. After picking up the order, I was walking back to my car and I wasn't so lucky. I slipped on the ice and fell on my back. Luckily, there were other people in the parking lot and they helped me up and to my car. I ended up with a bump on my head, some pulled muscles and a very sore body. The next day, I was getting ready to reheat my leftovers to eat for lunch. I scooped the rice onto a plate and then when I started to spoon out some sesame chicken, there it was. A long black hair in my food! The food was immediately thrown in the garbage. It made me feel sick to think that I had eaten that food the night before and it had the hair in it. Gross! I'm not so sure that we'll be going to Lam's again!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.