“Bad Experience”

Cuisines: Chinese
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Bad Experience”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

My husband and I have always liked the food from Lam's so one evening after work, my husband called in our order and I stopped by to pick it up on my way home. Walking into the restaurant, I had to walk very carefully because of sheets of ice in the parking lot. After picking up the order, I was walking back to my car and I wasn't so lucky. I slipped on the ice and fell on my back. Luckily, there were other people in the parking lot and they helped me up and to my car. I ended up with a bump on my head, some pulled muscles and a very sore body. The next day, I was getting ready to reheat my leftovers to eat for lunch. I scooped the rice onto a plate and then when I started to spoon out some sesame chicken, there it was. A long black hair in my food! The food was immediately thrown in the garbage. It made me feel sick to think that I had eaten that food the night before and it had the hair in it. Gross! I'm not so sure that we'll be going to Lam's again!

Visited February 2013