“Great little find”
Review of Vinchi's Hillside

Vinchi's Hillside
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Sayner
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We've driven past Vinchi's Hillside Inn for years and finally decided to stop in. It has a nice dining area well away from the bar. They have pizza as well as other entrees. I opted for the fried shrimp. The batter was light and crispy. Very tasty. My husband had spaghetti and meatballs. Very large portion for the price. Took half of it home. The staff was very personable and attentive. Also features a soup and salad bar. One thing to note, they do not except credit cards.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

If you are looking for a good place for food north of Eagle River, check out Vinchi's. Tucked away in the woods. My husband and I can't go up to our cabin without stopping for there Pizza. Excellent tasting reasonably priced. Also their Vinchi Burger. This is a huge Italian Sausage sandwich on a bun served with fries. There has got to be at least a pound of meat on it. They have a variety of other things on their menu. Come check it out.