“Wow, new faces same crappy attitude”
Review of McDonald's

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
“Wow, new faces same crappy attitude”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

I was at this poor excuse of a McDonalds.

I waited as the girl washed her hands, made coffee, bagged an order, and told a coworker something that they giggled at.

She then took my order, got her hands dirty by my cash, rewashed her hands, finished the coffee, and got my order.

She never said more the 5 words.

"What do you want? " and "Change"

Still sux!

• Visited April 2013

“This isn't Ray Kroc's McDonalds anymore!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

I pulled into the drive-thru for a quick meal.

I was greated with a less then cheerful "Whenever you're ready". So I just looked at the menu and ordered a QP meal with an iced tea.

I gave my money to an Asian girl who didn't say thank you, verify the money I gave her, or tell me my change.

I pulled forward to the food window got my order and pulled forward to verify I got what I ordered. Nope! Missing the fries, and it was a Double Cheeseburger.

I go in to get the correct order and I am told that I didn't make myself clear enough to the rude drive-thru girl. Odd, my receipt had the right order.

The manager got my order and told me I owed them some money for the mix-up. I explained that I had the receipt to prove I had ordered correctly. He gave me my food because, as he said "I don't have time to argue, take the food, and visit another McDonalds next time.

A formal complaint is on file with McDonalds Corporate Office.

1 Thank VictimOfFoodPoisoning
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Not worth the time”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Honestly, how can you screw up an order for a burger and fries, but they did. We ordered an angus deluxe, were served big macs instead. The server was rude and the manager almost as bad. We will never go back.

Visited August 2012
Tomahawk, Wisconsin
“It's just Mcdonald's”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

McDonald's is what it is, fast food, and cheap. Not much else to say about it. Have a nice day, enjoy your Big Mac, Want fries with that shake?

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!