“Great Hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Sheboygan
Columbus, Wisconsin
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Stayed for a class. Staff was helpful and friendly. Some of our group got lost downtown and they were able to help us get them back to the hotel. Rooms were clean and spacious. Would go back again with my family. So much to do and see in the area.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, 3 November 2012
Kim O,

Thank you for your time to write this review. The staff here at the hotel takes pride in knowing the area and helping out our guests. We appreciate your business and hope to have you stay again with us in the future.

Lindsey, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Clean. Nice front desk help. Adequate breakfast in the morning. Easy access.

Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
WisKim,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you again when you are in the area.

Cental IL
Reviewed 1 June 2011

We went for a quick overnight stay to attend a family party. Looks like the hotel has recently been updated. Nicely decorated and very clean in the common areas. The pool was nice for the kids. Breakfast offered everything you would want in a continental way. Beds and pillows were comfy. Towels were nice and fluffy. The hotel is a "stone's throw" from lots of restaurants and a huge Walmart. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, 17 September 2012
Spainfam,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. The staff and myself truly appreciate your feedback.

Have a great day!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I stayed in the hotel for 10 days. I paid my bill but they owed almost 700 dollars credit card authorization to my visa card. They have not paid for 8 days. When call, the reception could not help. There was no manager to talk to about the situation. I have given my number, they still did not call me. I had to call head office and they had to take care of the situation.

I would never go this hotel if it was my choice. Unfortunately, my client's preferred hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, 8 August 2011
Dear MambaZ,

Thank you for your review as we value all comments on TripAdvisor whether they are positive or negative as this helps us educate our staff and our guests.

Credit Card authorizations release on the Cardholders terms. Hotels can sometimes assist by contacting the credit card company and asking for the authorization to be released early, it is ultimately up to the credit card company who has the final say. In this case the Cardholder terms were that the authorization would hold for 46 days due to the nature of the rental business which hotels fall under.

Again I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and hope that this does not stop you from coming back as we do value you and your company’s business.

Port W
Reviewed 24 February 2011

Day manager Amanda and her 24-hour colleagues do a terrific job attending to a 15-year-old facility (totally remodeled in 2009) and its guests. The "hot breakfast," plentiful, varied, and tasty, is served in a bright, comfy, great-room. Rooms are spacious, well-designed, and clean. The pool, while small, is certainly adequate for relaxation and stretching weary muscles. Easy access to nearby shopping and eateries is another plus. What we liked best: pleasant service and low-key atmosphere. Least: nearly ten inches of snow/ice that arrived during our weekend away.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank PortWlighthouse
LindseyC83, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, 7 August 2012
PortWlighthouse,

Thank you so much for the review of our hotel! The staff and myself appreciate the feedback! Hopefully next time you visit the Sheboygan area the snow will not fall! I would recommend coming here in the summer as there are many outdoor activities to enjoy!

Peru, NY
Reviewed 23 October 2010

The staff, from the front desk, to manager to housekeeping personnel were outstanding and always ready to help. The rooms were absolutely clean and comfortable. I will be returning to the area in December and will stay at htis hotel even though there is a hotel closer to the business i will be visiting. Loved it at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Ranger53
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Ranger53,

Thank you for your past review of our hotel! We appreciate the time that you took to write this as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you in Sheboygan again!

Central PA
Reviewed 28 September 2010

Nice, clean rooms with LCD televisions. They also have free Wi-fi and an indoor pool. Bathroom had granite sink and shower. The breakfast was great- cheese omelets, ham, English muffins, cinnamon rolls, cereal, fruit, granola bar assortment, juices and coffee. It's also in a very convenient location- close to restaurants and across parking lot from Wal-Mart. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank bethm719
bethm719,

Thank you so much for your past review of our hotel! We appreciate the time you took to review the hotel!

Have a great summer!