GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Sheboygan
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Large, spacious, clean, comfortable room. More than adequate breakfast with healthy options. Close to downtown restaurants and a short walk to Lake Michigan. Very good value for money. In Sheboygan visiting family, will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Suites spacious with a micro-wave and large refrigerator.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cwillz56

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Hotel is in a great location for downtown activities. Some very good restaurants are within a few blocks. Within walking distance to the river and lake. Room was large and extremely well cared for. Very impressed with the cleanliness. Staff was great. We stayed two nights. We will stay again on our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John P
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The hotel is very nice.....The staff is very helpful too.....The morning breakfast is really nice....THE problem is housekeeping that was done ....The rim of the toilet had black mold......I did complain about this.....Housekeeping cleaned toilet but there was still mold around the rim of the toilet......The water in the tub didn't drain property...There was a poor job of dusting I could write my name on the pictures...The hair dryer was full of dust...Thank goodness I brought my own hair dryer....There was dirt and crumbs and things that were on the floor on each side of the refrigerator that did it for me.....I called when I got home not to mention the name of the person that was suppose to call me...The person never called me. I did call I was told the manager was not in the did leave a note for him.....same old same old....The lightning was very bad also..

Room Tip: Look at the room before you take it....check everything over or you might have a room like we did.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Jason W, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Katherine,

I am disappointed to hear that we did meet or exceed your expectations during your stay with us. We have spoken many times on the phone in regards to this issue, and I hope we can provide you with a better experience in the future. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to continuously provide award winning service.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Super spacious room. Had family visit and there was plenty of space. The staff was fantastic and friendly. Room was clean and stocked well with bare essentials. Great location for quality and quanitiy of restaurants with great variety as well downtown. It was great stay prior to my move to Sheboygan. Pool and hot tub were cozy but adequate. Decent quality complimentary breakfast. Only hitch was my room door wouldn't close properly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The stay was very inexpensive. We stayed 2 nights and payed only about 250. We were in town for a wedding and it was great because the Kohler Art Center was were the wedding was held and it was in very close to the hotel. The continental breakfast was much more involved than expected! A lot more than just cold cereal and fruit! There are different places to eat within walking distance as well as the Kohler Art Center.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, staff friendly and helpful. They did a great job keeping the area/parking lot plowed and safe. Room was a good size and bed very comfortable. Great location, able to walk around town. Many good restaurants also within walking distance.

For a long stay would highly recommend!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nanadw
Jason W, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Thank you for choosing Grandstay. We are glad we were able to keep the parking lots and sidewalks safe and clear of snow for your visit. We pride ourselves on great customer service and our location is an excellent location. We are glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stay here because my parents live across the street at Landmark Square. Very convenient. Hotel is always exceptionally clean and all staff members are friendly and willing to do what ever it takes to make our stay a pleasant one. I asked if I could leave a few items at the desk when I left for my local family to pick up later. The staff member was willing to do that and it worked out fine. Breakfast buffet was great. I slept on a couch pull out and I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your stay at the Grandstay. What a convenient location for you since your parents live right across the street. We are glad the pull out couch was comfortable. We are glad the front desk was able to help you with your items. Thanks again for the review and choosing Grandstay.