GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
US$119
EconoLodge
Harbor Winds(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$170
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sheboygan(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$78
US$72
US$208
US$188
All reviewsseparate bedroomwithin walking distancetwo room suitefull size fridgesmall kitchenheart of downtownexcellent hotelplace to staykitchen areaconvenient locationexercise roomstaff was very friendlysofa sleeperfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againhome away from homewaffles
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The Grandstay is about 4 blocks from Lake Michigan and right on the main drag in Sheboygan. 8th street had several good restaurants that I'll mention later. Other than the resort in Kohler, and the resort on Lake Michigan, which are much more expensive, this would be the best place to stay in Sheboygan. Rooms are suites, so plenty of room with pretty much a complete kitchen. I had asked for a king bed, but I'm not sure they have one. Our kids stayed in a double bed room with a pull out couch. Staff was really nice. Great running in any direction along the Lake. YMCA is a couple of blocks away so I got a swim in as well.

The only downside has more to do with me than the Grandstay. Their free breakfast is on the lower end of the scale. It was pretty crowded though, so some may like it. Only one staff person working it and she couldn't keep up. When we come back to Sheboygan we will stay here again.

We were in Sheboygan over the July 4th weekend which was also my wife's parents 90th and 89th birthdays. 4th of July parade in Sheboygan was classic and we had a blast watching it. Really eclectic coffee shop called Paradigm just down the street. Kind of a hippie joint. Really good coffeeand breakfast burrito. Best breakfast place in town though is Field to Fork on 8th Street near the river. For the best wings this side of Taco Mac, Legend Larry's is award winning. Unless your into pain, just get the medium. My son got hot and was suffering. We ordered the "Scary Larry" just to try it. Beyond painful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Allgoodbugman
Jason W, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Thank you for staying at the Grandstay! Thank you also for mentioning our local establishments that are award winning. I will agree with you by saying the wings are hot. We are glad the location and area were very accommodating to your family and yourself! We are glad we could help you enjoy your 4th of July and wife's parents birthdays. Thanks for choosing Grandstay!

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We had a large group if several families stay at the hotel for the 4th of July. It is perfectly located for all of those activities because we could walk to the parade and lake without a problem. Rooms are big for families. Breakfast was very crowded and food was frequently running out so you just have to be patient.

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for choosing Grandstay for your 4th of July! We are glad that you found the location convenient and the rooms spacious for your family!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My recent stay at the Grandstay property in Sheboygan was excellent for the price! I was just passing through town and decided to stay at this wonderful hotel. The room was immaculate just like the lobby and breakfast area. I've never stayed at a place so clean with such friendly housekeepers. The front desk staff were just as friendly and very welcoming. My room felt very much like a home with the full kitchen and living areas. The breakfast in the morning offered many different delicious options for being a continental, I've never seen anything like it for free! With all the great amenities in the back yard such as a full size shuffleboard, fire place, and putting green, I will be sure to come back and visit, only this time with my grandkids!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thank you choosing Grandstay for your recent visit. We are glad you noticed our friendly staff and the hard work our housekeepers do with a smile. We are very glad that we could make you feel as home as possible, that is our goal here at Grandstay. Thanks again for your visit!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The suite we were given was lovely, with a separate bedroom, a comfortable queen size bed and two TVs. My daughter and her teenagers had a different and less private arrangement, but they too were pleased with the accommodations here. The breakfast was excellent, especially on the 4th of July weekend. Choices were narrower but still plentiful, the following Monday. The wifi connections was free and strong. The only matters, and they are not highly significant, that keep me from calling it perfect are the small size of the pool and the fact that our room was not made up one of the four days we were there, although I asked the receptionist at about 5 pm if it had been overlooked. She responded that the maids were very busy over the holiday but apparently did not check to see if they were going to clean the room. Since it was quite clean already and we had plenty of towels, it wasn't a problem, but might have been if towels or tissue were in short supply. There is ample and convenient parking. A variety of restaurants are within walking distance. I will definitely stay there whenever I am in Sheboygan to visit relatives.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that will meet your needs. They probably have one.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for visiting the Grandstay. We are glad the rooms and the location were accommodating to your family and yourself. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast. Thanks again for choosing the Grandstay.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was my second stay at the Grandstay Residential Suites, both times with a group of women. The rooms are perfect for sharing especially my one bedroom suite that I shared with a woman much younger with different sleeping habits than mine. The cleaning staff does a superb job in that the rooms were impeccably clean. Front desk staff were very polite and accommodating. Although each room has a kitchen there is a nice breakfast in a room off the lobby each morning. Lora was especially helpful making eggs for us when we came in almost at closing one morning. She was very charming and courteous. My group stayed here upon my recommendation and I will definitely recommend again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Grandstay for your group! Lora is very helpful, and excellent at what she does, so thank you for acknowledging her hard work! We are glad you enjoyed your stay.