“Arroy Mok!!”

Sheboygan Thai Cafe
Ranked #41 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 June 2013

While spending the weekend in Sheboygan, our family decided to try this Thai restaurant. The restaurant was clean and had some nice Thai decor. The staff were very friendly and helpful with the menu items. It appeared to be a fairly busy evening. Our orders were taken promptly and wait time was very acceptable. The meals were all delicious...arroy mok as the Thais say. It was a very nice casual dining experience and look forward to the next. Khon khun mok khrop!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I'm always satisfied with my meals at the Thai cafe. The flavors are consistent and fresh. The vegetarian options are all wonderful and varied. The quality does not change from eat in to take out and it makes for a great fast food option in Sheboygan. Easily the best Thai food in Sheboygan county and Manitowoc county.

Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

The place could use a face life on the outside but inside it is clean and nicely decorated. Relatively large with lots of seating. By allI appearances it was clean.

I don't know if this is a "seat yourself" place or not, but I finally wrestled down the lady at the front counter to get seated - I think they confused me for a takeout order waiting.

Food was delivered quickly even with about 9 other parties seated.

Some tum (papaya salad) was sweeter than I am used to, it was not as freshly shredded as I am used to and it came swimming in the sweet dressing. Some tomato, no green beans, no peanuts - Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Tomyum going was decidedly sweet, the only citrus I defected was at the bottom of the bowl when I biting into some lemon grass. But, while it lacked "zing", it was good!

I asked for both to be hot (#4). The somtum was, the tomyum didn't hit a 2:

Sticky rice was perfect.

All in all, not bad, just not to my particular Thai tastes that always lean toward the salty/sour side, never to the sweet

Nice people work here!

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Great Thai food, good variety very reasonably priced. One of my favorite places to eat in Sheboygan.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

We've eaten here a few times and also gotten take out before. We ate there tonight after a 2 year hiatus and the food is even better than we remembered it. We were able to substitute tofu for shrimp for the spring rolls, and the pumpkin curry was pretty good. Appetizer, 2 beers, 2 entrees, plus $5 tip for $40. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was nice and casual un-pressured. We'll be back. There is not much for kids on this menu unless they eat Thai food.