“Amazing food, location, as well as service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lino Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #2 of 160 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: OPENED APRIL 2010
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Amazing food, location, as well as service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Took my mom there for her birthday shortly after they opened over 4 years ago. The food and the service were spectacular! It was a very hot day, and I had my 6 month old daughter in just a diaper due to the heat. The owners came over and made us feel super welcome. They adored my "bambino". I wish I could make it there more often! You'll love the view!

• Visited August 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Solid Italian fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We ate here because our initial choice was not open on Sunday. But we were pleasantly surprised by the meal at Lino's and the service. The food was traditional Italian although the pasta could have been more al dente and the sauces prepared with less tomato. In other words, the food was dumbed down for more American taste, which would be fine given it is located on the shores of Lake Michigan rather than the shores of Naples. The taglietelle con ragu d'Agnello was delicious but the lamb was overpowered by the tomato sauce. The pasta was not al dente but not soft either.
The proprietor, Lino, and his wife were on the premises so that bodes well for good food and service. They take personal care of the place and it shows. The locals obviously like the place because it was packed with families, large families of 6 to 8 persons.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great Italian Dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This was by far one of the best meals I have had in a long time! We had the calamari to start with a bottle of cab. We then shared three entrees between 4 people which turned out to be a great idea. We had the walleye special, the lobster fettuccini, and the gnocchi with the gorgonzola sauce substituted in. Everything was amazing!! Would highly recommend this to anyone that is passing through or spending time in Sheboygan.

1 Thank Christopher Z
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Excellent dinner. Very high quality. Wonderful. One of my favorite restaurants in Sheboygan. I would recommend Lino to anyone who enjoys outstanding service & delicious Italian cuisine.

Buffalo Grove, IL
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Fantastic food!! This restaurant, located right across the street from the Blue Harbor resort, has amazing tasting food. We went there on a Friday night and it was SO good, we went back again on Sunday. I ordered the same dishes on Sunday that I had on Friday. I had the Zuppa di Fagioli, a bean soup with wonderful flavors. The Insalata della Casa is similar to a Caesar salad. It too had exceptional flavors. My main course was Fettuccine con L’Aragosta e Zafferano a pasta with a Lobster, Saffron, Shallots, Thyme & Light Cream sauce which was outstanding. After dining there, I recommended this restaurant to my cousins (who were at the hotel with many other relatives for a family event) and they loved their meal. They said they would go back again (as we did) but they were leaving for home on Sunday.

I wish there was a restaurant in my area (Suburban Chicago) that had food this good. I cannot say I would drive two hours (each way) to dine here, but being able to eat here again would be a motivator to come back to the Sheboygan area. This is a truly superior dining experience and I HIGHLY recommend you give Lino’s a try if you are ever in the Sheboygan area.

1 Thank drac144