“Love the focus on local foods”
Review of Field to Fork

Field to Fork
Ranked #3 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Love the fact this place tries to get local and organic foods. The food was very good as well as the atmosphere. We went for breakfast and had the Tico , Buckwheat pancakes, and the breakfast tacos. The breakfast tacos were excellent and everything else was very good. The reason this place gets four stars and not five is because service was slow and could be improved and the prices even though it is local and organic are still a little high.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We decided to try breakfast here while in Sheboygan since it has pretty solid reviews. My review is similar to most with the food being very good but the service being a bit off. It is a cafe, so I am not expecting much for service but I was still a bit disappointed.

When we walked in we liked what we saw with a short order cook on the other side of the counter frying up some potatoes. We were taken upstairs right away but then had to stand there for a minute before they figured out which table to put us at. When we were seated the waitress was pretty quick to come over and take our order and was friendly. We all ordered something different, I ordered two blueberries pancakes with a side of bacon.

When the food arrived I did not see any blueberries in my pancakes so I asked the kid who brought out the food (not the waitress) if these were blueberry pancakes and he assured me they were and that they were inside the pancakes. So I started eating them and still no blueberries. When the kid came back I asked him again and told him that I do not think my pancakes had blueberries in them and he goes "yes they do, they are just really small since they are organic".

Now I am a healthy guy with good eyes and fine tastebuds, let alone a customer in their establishment, if I say there are no blueberries in my pancakes, there is probably a pretty good chance I am right. Yet I was told twice by this kid that I just couldn't see them because they were small...

I also did not get my side of bacon and when the waitress finally came back around toward the end of the meal and asked how everything was I said I did not get my bacon but it was ok. She insisted that she could have the cook make it real quick so I said fine and she did have it to me within a minute even though we were done eating. She also offered to make me new pancakes but we were all done eating for the most part so I declined.

The food was all very good and even without the blueberries in the pancakes they were still some of the best pancakes I have had. The burrito and eggs benedict were also good.

When the bill came I was disappointed to see that the bacon as well as the pancakes were still charged to us full price even though I did not get what I ordered.

I might go back in the future but I would probably try somewhere else first just because of the service.

1  Thank Christopher Z
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and our 4 and 7 year old came here for breakfast and it was great. I had the Tico breakfast and it was delicious, my husband had the breakfast burritos and they were good too. Both kids had pancakes and they were delicious.

1  Thank handrews22
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This place has amazing food. Brunch, lunch, dinner... doesn't matter. Wish this style of place was everywhere I went for business.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We live 45 minutes from Sheboygan, but will drive here several times a month just to each breakfast or lunch at Field to Fork. The healthy, locally-sourced food is amazing, and we always enjoy looking at all the selections in the market. I've ordered tico for both breakfast and lunch, and it's amazing everytime. Soups, salads, protein plate, gluten free breads - all great stuff!