“Absolutely perfect!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sheboygan
Lake Orchard Farm Retreat
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our stay was beyond anything we could have imagined. Even though we only stayed for one night, it was an experience I'll never forget.

We stayed in Doris's room. The room was extremely clean and just beautiful combining the old with the new. Using the whirlpool tub, is a must. It's fantastic. The view of the lake from our room was stunning. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast in our room taking in the gorgeous morning sun.

From check in to check out, Nate and Mary were so friendly and accommodating. The family history on the farm is so interesting and special. We took a tour of the property on the golf cart and even hopped out to take a few putts on one of the greens. This is the cleanest most organized farm you will ever see.

I can't say enough good things about our stay. Do not hesitate to stay here. It will exceed your expectations without a doubt. I can't wait to book our next visit!

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed one night after attending a wedding locally.

The setting is gorgeous, isolated, peaceful, right by the lake. I stayed in Doris’s room with a balcony overlooking the lake and, because I was still running UK time, I sat on the sofa in the early morning with my first coffee watching the sun rise over Lake Michigan. A pretty unforgettable experience.

The room itself was vast (by UK standards anyway) with an enormous spa bath (which I didn’t use). Being a man, I probably didn’t appreciate the finer points of the furniture and decoration, but it was a lovely room, and I was very comfortable.

The breakfast wasn’t quite what we would call “hearty” over here – scrambled egg, sausages and something described as French Toast which wasn’t what I understand by the term - it was way, way to sweet to serve for breakfast to a Brit. Not their fault – that’s an American breakfast, but if sweet isn’t your thing in the morning, let them know.

A beautiful room in a delightful setting and the people couldn’t have been more helpful. I ate in a local restaurant 5 miles up the road “Rudds on Washington” and that just completed the stay.

Perfect. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I had business meetings nearby and wanted a comfortable, homey place to stay for just one night. Everything was great - from the bed to the spacious bathroom to the delicious, made-to-order breakfast delivered to my room. I hope to return when (and if) the snow ever melts so I can see how pretty the setting is in warm weather.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We had an amazing time at this beautiful B&B. We wanted a to get away for a weekend and this was just what we needed. Mary and Nate, the owners, were so friendly and helpful. Rooms were spectacular with incredible views. We loved the breakfast, much bigger than we expected. We will definitely be going back and recommending it to all of our friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2014

From the beautiful modern room furnishings to the rich heritage of the property and family antiques, Lake Orchard is a must stay for any couple trying to get away for a special weekend. We will be back......

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jdfisha
Reviewed 11 January 2014

What a wonderful time we had at this charming B&B! Everything is so clean, and we loved the "country charm" and beautiful scenery. Will go back again & again. And will refer friends and family that this place cannot be missed.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room in this place!