“Fantastic for young or old readers”
Review of Bookworm Gardens

Bookworm Gardens
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Sheboygan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Open seasonally, May 1- Oct. 31. Botanic Garden based on children's literature in Sheboygan, WI.
Oshkosh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic for young or old readers”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My granddaughters came here last year and when my husband and I came to Sheboygan I wanted to go. This attraction was one of the most wonderful places I have ever been to. We were there for hours. I wish I would have spent more time reading the books and seeing what they did to relive the story. I gushed to everyone about this cute place. It is a must see.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank 761ritar

Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Charming!!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Had a delightful, charming afternoon w/my husband, mom & sister recently. This is a place to meander, explore, wander, take in, experience & thoroughly enjoy - & it's free! (Though donations are gratefully accepted.) Whether you're w/kids or not; are an avid reader or not, Bookworm Gardens is worth the stop!! It's relaxing & is a place to inspire the imagination. Books are available to enjoy while there, too & the various "stations" are recognizable story favorites. This place is a must-see!! I hope we get to share this with our grandkids sometime!!

Visited September 2013
Naples
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wonderful place for all ages.”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This summer I went to these gardens 3 times. Once with a small child, and twice with women. I enjoyed each time, because the different reactions from others. It is a very beautiful and relaxing place.

Visited July 2013
Kewanee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A great place to connect nature to well-liked books for the young.
Some construction going on so some areas were not available. A great free adventure for a family.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank David K
Neenah, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Creative playspace for families!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I can't recommend Bookworm Gardens enough for families and even adults who enjoyed reading as children. The juxtaposition of children's literature and impeccable gardens are a delight to the eye and the imagination. If you have a creative spirit, or at least have children who do, this is a must see!

Visited August 2013