“Wonderful place to take children (and to go without them)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bookworm Gardens

Bookworm Gardens
Ranked #1 of 26 things to do in Sheboygan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Open seasonally, May 1- Oct. 31. Botanic Garden based on children's literature in Sheboygan, WI.
Madison, Wisconsin
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Wonderful place to take children (and to go without them)”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Children's books reminds us all of better times when we were young. This is an outstanding place to spend a few hours with your children or grandchildren. Lacking either on this visit didn't matter a bit. We enjoyed walking the paths, seeing the displays depicting books we all remember (and some we never knew) and viewing the unique plants and trees.

Visited October 2013

“Great destination for kids”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

If you are in the Sheboygan area and are in search of a fun afternoon with a family friendly atmosphere, Bookworm Gardens is great!

Oshkosh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic for young or old readers”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My granddaughters came here last year and when my husband and I came to Sheboygan I wanted to go. This attraction was one of the most wonderful places I have ever been to. We were there for hours. I wish I would have spent more time reading the books and seeing what they did to relive the story. I gushed to everyone about this cute place. It is a must see.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rita R
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Charming!!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Had a delightful, charming afternoon w/my husband, mom & sister recently. This is a place to meander, explore, wander, take in, experience & thoroughly enjoy - & it's free! (Though donations are gratefully accepted.) Whether you're w/kids or not; are an avid reader or not, Bookworm Gardens is worth the stop!! It's relaxing & is a place to inspire the imagination. Books are available to enjoy while there, too & the various "stations" are recognizable story favorites. This place is a must-see!! I hope we get to share this with our grandkids sometime!!

Visited September 2013
Naples
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wonderful place for all ages.”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This summer I went to these gardens 3 times. Once with a small child, and twice with women. I enjoyed each time, because the different reactions from others. It is a very beautiful and relaxing place.

Visited July 2013