“Perfect for little kids”
Review of Bookworm Gardens

Bookworm Gardens
Ranked #1 of 28 things to do in Sheboygan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Open seasonally, May 1- Oct. 31. Botanic Garden based on children's literature in Sheboygan, WI.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Our little ones loved it here. They could have spent the entire day there. Every turn uncovered new things for them to identify and play with

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I toured this fantastic little world. Yes this place is overall for little ones to enjoy but with all the themed areas based on books , it takes you back to remembering all your favorite books when you were a kid. Bookworm Gardens makes your imagination from the books become a fun reality in front of you. We enjoyed every bit.of our time here and if you do visit---- be sure to donate to this treasure of a place. It is free to visit but you can tell alot of thought and care goes into this place so show courtesy and respect snd DONATE ;)

4  Thank SEMOgirl
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went here with my girlfriend one day after seeing people rave about it online. I enjoyed my time, although i'd prefer to give a 3.5 instead of a 4. We do not have kids but many of the children there were having lots of fun.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

First of all, there is no charge to go to the gardens which is incredible because this place is amazing. Not only is it gorgeous and well kept, there was so much to do. My kids did not want to leave. There are little cubbies where you can find the books the sections represent and there is also a large reading room attached to the gift shop. I would recommend this to children of all ages.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We went here on the suggestion of a relative. We were not disappointed. My 2-year old daughter absolutely loved this place, especially the tree house.

Been to Bookworm Gardens? Share your experiences!