“Pizza and chicken”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We all had the buffet. I thought it was a bit pricey for a buffet - $10 - especially since the kids don't eat that much. I was surprised to see fried chicken, a vegetable, rolls and mashed potatoes on the buffet in addition to the pizza. Pizzas were plentiful and tasty. The salad bar was nice though the only Italian dressing they had was packaged. I've never seen that before. I thought Italian or a vinaigrette was pretty standard salad bar fare. The cherry dessert pizza was delicious. Oh, there was ice cream too. Nice meal, good service and wonderful decor.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Lots of choices for great pizza, great value for all you can eat, only minute from I-43. Would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Not just pizza on the buffet. Broasted chicken, mashed potatoes, chicken soup, and lots of different types of pizza. Great salad bar too. 3 different types of dessert pizza to choose from. Nice and clean. Can't think of a thing I didn't like.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

It's owned & run by Christians. Great contemporary Christian music was playing, and every Monday night they allow a Christian group to raise money for their mission by greeting, serving/clearing tables - plus they get 10% of sales that night. Tonight's group was from a Presb. church in costume for "The Passion" play coming up at the end of the month for Easter. Very cool!! Oh, & the food was great, too - buffet with any kind of pizza imaginable (I tried one with bleu cheese - incredible! They will also make special requests), homemade chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies, huge salad bar, dessert pizzas & ice cream. YUM! The evening buffet was $9.29 plus $.99 for a soda.

Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

Ate here for lunch and loved it. At only $1extra to add soda I didn't think it was a huge deal compared to other buffets. This is like my perfect restaurant, I'm a very picky eater so I don't like a lot of things but this has it all. Pizza, chicken, fries and ice cream. Plus its all good food as we'll.

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!