“Terrible. Dont waste your hard earned money.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #27 of 160 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Since opening our doors in 2007, Frankie’s has become widely known for our quality sandwiches, made with Certified Angus Beef and fresh Sheboygan Hardrolls, which are just a bit larger than others. Most people say we have burgers “as big as your head.” Others know us as the place to go for beer! Frankie personally selects the 17 varieties of draught beer from all of your favorite breweries. If beer isn’t your thing, we also pride ourselves on having a wide variety of delicious martinis featuring some of the finest top-shelf liquors.We are sure you will fall in love with the menu and the charming atmosphere.
“Terrible. Dont waste your hard earned money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

if you order a burger and split it they give you the burger on a plate with a knife stuck in the middle of the burger. Then they charge you a dollar for an empty plate. The drinks are overpriced and the bartender is rud. Don't go here.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank villagepeopl

Sheboygan
“Fun, clean, good drinks and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Many specialty beers, excellent sandwiches, friendly people and a great martini for the non beer person. The chicken recently added to the menu here is exceptionally great...not just good. Crunchy batter, non-grease laden, cooked perfectly meaty chicken is what you get. I venture to say better than an, including "Gosses", could tweak the cole slaw but the baby reds are a welcome change from soggy broasted or fries. Thank you.........More horseradish in the slaw.....

I often wonder how everyone can have the "best chicken in town"..trust me, they don't.

Seems to draw a friendly clientele...... Capone stops in often....in the flesh.....

• Visited February 2013
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Burgers the size of your head!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

Cute little pub, with a very ecclectic crowd. I had heard that Frankie's had huge burgers, but I had no idea what we were in for.... Quality is just as abundant as quantity! We WILL be back.

Visited December 2012
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Something Different In Sheboygan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2013

The best place in town if you want a good burger. They are HUGE. If you haven't ever had a Sheboygan Hardroll, this is the place to try them! The owner told me that they actually make their own mozzarella sticks, which should really be more common, this is WI afterall! I absolutely love their bloody marys, they actually have a great flavor, not too spicy or too salty, like some around town. They also let you pick your chaser, not just Bud Light or Miller light, they have 17 awesome beers on tap. The 1st time I was here, the guy next to me ordered a BLT, it comes with a pound of bacon on it. I wasn't that brave, but it smelled amazing. I was looking at some pictures online and seen they have made some upgrades to their patio, including a TV, can't wait for the summer to come again to try it out! I would say this is a top 5 place to visit if you come to Sheboygan. Since my 1st visit in October for a birthday lunch, I think I have been back like 4 times, bringing a new friend each time. No complaints from any of us!

• Visited October 2012
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Meets, but doesn't exceed, expectations”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2012 via mobile

For lunch service, Frankie's is a clean, quiet, affordable choice. Super-large portions are reasonably priced. Food is good but nothing special.

• 4 of 5 bubbles