“Purty durn good”

Ranked #34 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since opening our doors in 2007, Frankie’s has become widely known for our quality sandwiches, made with Certified Angus Beef and fresh Sheboygan Hardrolls, which are just a bit larger than others. Most people say we have burgers “as big as your head.” Others know us as the place to go for beer! Frankie personally selects the 17 varieties of draught beer from all of your favorite breweries. If beer isn’t your thing, we also pride ourselves on having a wide variety of delicious martinis featuring some of the finest top-shelf liquors.We are sure you will fall in love with the menu and the charming atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Great big hunk of beast on your bun..all good here... BIG SUGGESTION (goes for Nan-Sea's too) tone down the seasoning salt.. dudes over SALTing the thing will NOT make it taste better. all good with a MODERATION of seasoning.. try the same mix w/o salt.. or have your griller not dump enough on to clear a sidewalk in Feb...

Rude bartender?.. not when I was there a week ago.. nice middle aged guy..no all that chatty but fine with me on that count.. did not tell me to "eat it and beat it".. plz define RUDE..

Only suggestion to make it better real charcoal grilled with a couple of pats of WI butter along with the great crusty buns... ok.. do the butter and watch the salt ok?

Reviewed 19 September 2013

the place used to be really good. the bartender now is rude,rude,rude and I got sick from the burger!

2  Thank judysheboygan
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We have a new favorite place in Sheboygan. Prompt, friendly service. Nice selection of draught beers. My wife and I decided to share a Frankie's burger. They do charge a $1 fee for the extra plate, but it's really worth it. The hamburger features 12oz of meat on a Sheboygan roll, and it covers a regular dinner plate! With a side order of fries, and the $1 extra charge, our food tab was $14. You will pay much more than this for the same amount of food at any fast food restaurant. The burger features mushrooms, garlic, swiss cheese, and brown gravy. It was delicious. We managed to eat half of the burger, and they wrapped the other half for us to take home. We will be going back

Reviewed 27 June 2013

One of the best, if not the best sandwich we have ever had. I had the fish sandwich made with Talapia and my wife had the steak sandwich. They are HUGE! Excellent flavor, not dry or overcooked. If you like BLT's, you can get one with a POUND of bacon on it!
The drinks are made from scratch, not pre mixes.

Sandwich prices are around $8.00 and worth every penny.
Bar is clean but the staff can be hit or miss. You usually have to ask for another drink rather than the bartender offering. Some would view this as good as they don't want drinks pushed on them. I prefer that the bartender asks if I am ready for another.

For a nominal fee, food can be delivered during regular business hours.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

if you order a burger and split it they give you the burger on a plate with a knife stuck in the middle of the burger. Then they charge you a dollar for an empty plate. The drinks are overpriced and the bartender is rud. Don't go here.

4  Thank villagepeopl