“Friendly service, nice atmosphere, fantastic coffee!”

Paradigm Coffee & Music
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
PORTAGE
“Friendly service, nice atmosphere, fantastic coffee!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I could not have been more impressed. My Barista helped me carry drinks into the next room. She was helpful, courteous, and friendly. I was looking for a great cup, and found it here!

Visited August 2013

Muskego, Wisconsin
“just right, and gluten free too”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We eat lunch here every time we are in Sheboygan. The workers are very helpful. The food is good. The atmosphere is just right, high ceiling, shabby furnishing, and clean bathroom.

Visited June 2013
Sheboygan, WI
“Cool place for a meeting”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

quiet, cool place to have a moment by yourself or with a few friends. I believe there is free wifi. a variety of specialty coffees, teas and sodas. The employees pretty much ignored me though. I guess I didn't know what to expect as I hadn't been to a coffee shop before.

Visited May 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Local Coffee Shop.”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Always a great place to go and enjoy a nice cup of coffee. The drink menu is pretty standard, but of a nice quality. The atmosphere is nice. A bit more run down than your typical place but that adds to the charm. Always a good choice for catching up with friends from out of town or just around the corner.

Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Authentic atmosphere, delicious lunch, average coffee”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

If you are looking to mingle with the locals, try Paradigm coffie and Music. They have live shows several times a month, as well as stacks of board games and books. They have fair trade, local coffee from Milwaukee, and delicious homemade soups and lunches. I wasn't partculuarly impressed with the tea, although my husband said his coffee was good. Paradigm is extremely socially and enviromnentally aware, and the atmosphere, is quite.... hipster. We went there twice on our trip and had a good experience both times.

Visited December 2012