“The Quiche was so delicious....”

Weather Center Cafe
Ranked #20 of 164 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
Austin, Texas
“The Quiche was so delicious....”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

My husband enjoyed a breakfast burritto and I ate the lovely quiche. The walnut cinnamon muffin was delicious with our coffee. We ate our breakfast outside on the wooden table and chairs enjoying the river along side. The service was good.

Visited July 2012

Miami, Florida
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Every time I go to the Weather Center Cafe' I have a problem; choosing!
They have so much good stuff in that place it is hard to choose. Try the quiches, spinakopita, chocolate and cranberry cookies, Ham and Cheese Scone. These are my favorites.
The coffee they use is El Terra (really good) what makes a delicious latte'. Excellent Tea.
The Weather Center Cafe is located river front by the pier. The environment is perfect for any meal. Extremely inviting and cozy. Love it!!!

• Visited June 2012
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic home made goodies by the harbour”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

A lovely characterful place right on the quayside, with great fresh coffee - easily the best espresso I've had in Wisconsin. We really enjoyed the house made cakes and pastries and watching the world go by sat out on the rustic quayside tables. Highly recommended.

1 Thank sirbedemir
northern Michigan
“Much more than a coffee shop!”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I have visited the Weather Center Cafe many times in my travels in Sheboygan. They have a wonderful pastry chef who makes amazing baked goods. I would give them high marks for their muffins and cookies. Breakfast also offers thick hearty slices of quiche, breakfast casseroles and savory scones. Coffee is hot and fresh. I have not been there for lunch.

The atmosphere is welcoming to young and old. I have seen young Goth teenagers, mothers with babies in strollers, high-society ladies, grizzled old fishermen- you name it- they love this place. They are located along the riverfront with a beautiful view. Outdoor seating is available seasonally. It is my favorite place for coffee or breakfast or pastries in Sheboygan.

• Visited April 2012